• Yes

Votes: 344 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 31 8.3%

• Total voters

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is over priced for what he delivers and is a serial pest. Pretty easy decision for the club. He can take his bazooka cock elsewhere and him & Nappa can be pron stars because they sure as hell aren't NRL footballers.

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All i take out of that drivel article is that Laundy is to blame that he is still at the club, best to part ways, not working for either party clearly

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Laundy needs to shut the f%^k up… did he not learn his lesson trying to poach Burton from the Panthers earlier than expected…. Panthers made him to look like a goose, and he’s doing a great job again by popping his up over Fwit Elliott

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks Laundry!!!
He was gone to the Warriors, that would have been a big win for our club and left the Warriors crying into their beers.
Elliott has been absolute shit this season.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Once again Laundy is sticking his nose in where it doesn't belong... Elliott was supposed to have given the booze away last time yet here we are again..

Why should the club keep standing by him when he's so self destructive and has had his three strikes? A fresh start is best for Elliott and the club.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This all smells like a cover up, how many times does he expect fans to accept the "only kissed" defence. Personally, its 0 for 2.

I have no idea if this is his first drink in 7 months or not, but it sounds like he'd been drinking all arvo with multiple groups including teammates...did not one pull him into line and drag him home? I know he's an adult, but he's obviously a terrible drunk...is he that devoid of mates in the club that no one wanted to stop him making a huge mistake?

Is there no one in the team that actually gives a fuck enough about the club to see that Toillet (thx Heck!) drinking would have a good chance in ending up in bad headlines for the dogs brand?

Or do they all want him sacked???

And are we really meant to believe he'd been drinking at the resturant, not acting up in any way, then just went to the mens toilet with the lady and had a kiss, and by sheer bad luck seurity/staff member entered the toilet straight after them, saw them kissing and kicked him out (but not her). And now the club has stood him down for two games...for a kiss? Really?

Sound like complete horseshit to me.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Both of them can fuck off. Decision isn’t yours mate. Wake up you are a sponsor.
Arthur involved in re-signing him as well as Barrett!

Who is finally going to put the interests of the club first? Instead of their own hunches or personal relationships with players?

Who cares about the club's reputation and all the past indiscretions not only by Elliott, but by all the other selfish braindead players who have let the club down by their foolhardy, entitled actions.

Just so wrong for these sponsors, coaches etc to be making ill considered decisions in not promoting a better culture, by choosing serial pests and troublemakers.

A lot of supporters are fed up with the continual sabotaging of any new path to a stable, well respected club by players and Admin involved in continual excuses of every poor behaviour, ethics, playing and coaching standards.

All round a more disciplined, cohesive set of standards in every facet of the club is way over due if we are to focus and work our way out of this self dug hole.

Setting an example of moving on Adam, who must surely have been on his last chance already, to another club, will be the first test of any new meaningful agenda for improvement to a winning culture at the Bulldogs in my view.

Fed up with 4th chances, accepting efforts on the field like we've seen, clown players representing the Bulldogs, ineffective coaches who can't even offer discipline to the team. There is definately some disharmony in camp.

I wish Elliott all the best for his alcoholic recovery treatment but that needs to be addressed privately, not as a Bulldog player.

Sorry for the rant but seriously the constant player scandals, poor behaviour and ensuing bad publicity and tarnishing of the club must stop sometime real soon. It seems like it's never ending and plays it's part in the current doldrums we find ourselves in.

The whole outfit is a mess that needs a drastic clean out. Start your job Gus and get some respectability back for us where players, and coaches, give 100% on the field and stay out of trouble off it.

Represent our club, and behave, like being a professional sportsperson means everything to them, on and off, the field. Those standards, and culture, have been lost at our club. The time is now overdue to get it back.

Last edited:

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m not the biggest fan of Elliot, he has offered nothing on the field for 2 years to be honest and if he was sacked it probably wouldn’t hurt us at all but in saying that.....fmd this has got to be the definition of ‘a storm in a tea cup’

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It’s pretty amateur hour from Laundy making a public comment before the club has made a decision on Elliotts future. It looks very much like he’s trying to influence the club.
That's his M.O.. I'm surprised we haven't heard from him for so long. Usually he can't help himself.

We've had several major sponsors over the years like Laundy who talk to the media to get free advertising and exposure instead of keeping things in house. He acts like he's a part owner of the club. I wish Khoury or Gus would tell him to keep his opinions to himself.

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess more will be revealed in coming days. Seriously who gets thrown out of a bar for just kissing??