• Yes

Votes: 344 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 31 8.3%

• Total voters

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If it's only a kiss no way would they have been kicked out of the restaurant over that and no way would the club have stood him down already. Has to be much more to it. We need to move on players to free up cap. Elliott is overpaid for what he brings both on and off the field.

We need to take advantage of this just like Elliott takes advantage of any piece of drunk loose pussy
LOLLLL there’s no need to go into a toilet cubicle for “a kiss”

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Please be considerate
Firstly it must be serious for the club to stand him down...
I am not defending him nor want him at the club but the bloke needs some serious help...I truly mean it.
The sadist thing is we are hip hip hooraying as one of our own is in trouble yet again but all we care about is sacking him to free salary cap space, I know most will say he's had way too many strike-outs but remember he is a troubled man !
I would say let's extend the helping hand to him.
I also suggest a change of clubs could do him a world of good !!!
It’s decent of you to say this but I think the club already tried to help him earlier this year. He has to want to help himself too. And I agree he needs a change of scenery for sure.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s decent of you to say this but I think the club already tried to help him earlier this year. He has to want to help himself too. And I agree he needs a change of scenery for sure.
100% this is his third strike all alcohol related. This excuse it’s my first drink in 7 months is a self admission and excuse trying to blame alcohol again, that he’s fucked up.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I want him sacked more than anyone.. but I don't see how this is a sackable offense from information provided..

I think the best solution is to trade him on compassionate grounds..
You might well be right but if it's a victimless crime then why did Pearce get so heavily suspended and fined for his dog incident? Or Carney when pissing into his own mouth? How many more drunken sexual encounters in public can the club tolerate from Elliott before they can take action?

Surely the whole code of conduct in his contract would have been breached? You would have thought some strict clauses in regards to behaviour with alcohol would have been made clear to him after the Lichaa and Mad Monday incidents.. However it ends up happening, I just can't see him playing another game for us.

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You might well be right but if it's a victimless crime then why did Pearce get so heavily suspended and fined for his dog incident? Or Carney when pissing into his own mouth? How many more drunken sexual encounters in public can the club tolerate from Elliott before they can take action?

Surely the whole code of conduct in his contract would have been breached? You would have thought some strict clauses in regards to behaviour with alcohol would have been made clear to him after the Lichaa and Mad Monday incidents.. However it ends up happening, I just can't see him playing another game for us.
Spot on

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

It's very hard to keep up with what is a breach and what isn't a breach these days..

I know if I got the sack for that, I'd seek legal advice..