Reaction score
Get him Gussy! Perfect chance to get rid of him

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I think he really needs a change of scenery. Get professional help for your issues and go to another club with a tough coach who can get him in line. Whether he was just drunk or whatever he's not the type of player we need heading into next season.
Yeah, I'm going to be brutally honest and say I don't give a fuck if he gets help or not, he has plenty of opportunity to get help, more than the common man.

I just want this waste of oxygen and cap space out of our team.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think he really needs a change of scenery. Get professional help for your issues and go to another club with a tough coach who can get him in line. Whether he was just drunk or whatever he's not the type of player we need heading into next season.
Omg imagine he Fux up pre season again..

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm going to be brutally honest and say I don't give a fuck if he gets help or not, he has plenty of opportunity to get help, more than the common man.

I just want this waste of oxygen and cap space out of our team.
Should have been shot from a cannon the last time but our administration was as weak as can be.

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lol touted as a future captain of this great club. We have a culture problem people. A new coach can't fix it. A mass clean out will!
What’s this now incident 1676252 on the piss for this bloke. Tear up the contract and do it today.