• No

Votes: 31 8.3%

• Total voters

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Might be a way out here. Seriously, Adam, if you have issues with alcohol bite the bullet & get some help now. You will be better for it in the long run.
I'm sure this was a condition of us giving him another chance after the Lichaa thing, I can recall the club saying he was getting help.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well depends on just how bad the incident was. If it is a nothing....nothing will happen. If it is a bit more serious, well Gould will not hesitate to free up cap space. If he has an agreement with the club ( which you would think would be the case considering previous incidents) to toe the line and he has broken that agreement, well they will sack him. That being the case contract terminated and no financial burden on the club cap wise.
His always had problems with alcohol,
It was only 6 months ago he blamed alcohol for what he did to lichaa.

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
Depends what happened as to the club’s response but I reckon you’re more likely to hear of “permission to negotiate as there is an offer on the table from another club” rather than the outright sacking. Suits us either way, move him on, space in the cap, would solve a lot of headaches.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Bloke needs to drink light beers only, if at all.