Social Media Adam Elliot

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Jackson Ford looked good again tonight in extended minutes. If Elliott signs with Saints, we should try and get Ford. He'd cost way less and has a bright future.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Let him walk and replace him with Morgan Knowles from St Helens (off contract 2021 try get him early)

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What are we offering ? wouldnt mind keeping him but if its $$ he is after as a top priority then the warriors are the club for you

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
As long as we dont match big dollars ... please ....

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
What are we offering ? wouldnt mind keeping him but if its $$ he is after as a top priority then the warriors are the club for you
I'd say we're offering less than 500k. I'd be surprised if Elliott didn't stay for an offer between 400-500k. That makes me think we've low balled him (imo) for around ~350k. Until/if we find out more that's what I'm going with. I think he'd be a massive loss, especially over 50-100k. He's literally our best forward, Thompson has offered nothing in attack so far.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Good player, but we have our money tied up in other forwards.
So realise we've made a mistake in signing someone, e.g. Napa, and pay >50% of his salary to play elsewhere. Cop the dead salary cap space for one year. That's much better than losing someone like Elliott. We can get at least another three years out of Elliott. Napa is no good to us even right now.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So realise we've made a mistake in signing someone, e.g. Napa, and pay >50% of his salary to play elsewhere. Cop the dead salary cap space for one year. That's much better than losing someone like Elliott. We can get at least another three years out of Elliott. Napa is no good to us even right now.
How much would you offer Elliot? He has been average for 80% of his first grade career.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sheesh this story is dragging on....just making a fucking decision already. I'm glad the board have realized their past mistakes in overpaying for Jackson and Napa. We need to pay market value for plodders and pay overs for the guns. Elliot is too inconsistent to be considered a gun despite what the media likes to think of him.

At the end of the day this Elliot shit may be a huge distraction to the team while were desperately trying to win the spoon.