Social Media Adam Elliot

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I’ll send him a limousine to take him to kogarah right now if he agrees to leave immediately

pay cuts my arse
He’s been thieving off the club ever since he graced first grade
He should repay back half the money for all his inept games yet the club paid him without fail
he has been playing on 2 cylinders for most of his time in 1st grade to be honest.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Raiders called bluff and never wanted him in the first place. Says alot of what they really think of him. Won't lose sleep over this one

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hasn't represented at any level and he is commanding representative dollars.

Thank you Dragons

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Disgruntled lol. I reckon the club leaked that video for obvious reasons. Maybe that's why he's disgruntled.
DRAGONS CLOSE IN ON DISGRUNTLED DOG

Canterbury forward Adam Elliott has been loyal to the Bulldogs in the past, but now seems destined to leave Belmore after a contract stalemate.

Elliott has been one of the club’s best performers in what has been an ordinary couple of seasons for the blue and white.

The versatile forward is off contract and hasn’t committed to the Dogs yet, and now the Dragons look set to pounce.

Wide World Of Sports reports St George Illawarra is in the box seat to snap up Elliott, as the Raiders prepare to withdraw from the race to his signature.

The Red V are losing Tyson Frizell to Newcastle next year, while Jack de Belin’s future remains uncertain.

Foxsports.com.au has previously reported Elliott has in the past taken $30,000 pay cuts in order to help the Bulldogs’ salary cap issues, but it seems his patience with the club has worn thin.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Damn. Didn't expect so much devision over Elliot!

Impossible to know what the right or wrong choice for the club in this circumstance. You never know.

All the club can do is judge him by his character, work ethic, performance till now and judge whether he's worth the investment for the future. If the club says he's worth X amount then I'm OK with that. Happy that we're not being taken for a ride.

However, what I will say is those crying about this saying the club should stick by him. Yes. He took a pay cut to help us. At the same time he did the helicopter. Had another nude video released. And let's be honest. Has only really shown form this year and how many games is that compared to his whole career?

Personally it'd be good to see how he develops at the Dogs because we've put so much time into him, but the club needs to draw the line somewhere. Considering all the off-field dramas we've been buried in, is it worth risking another incident considering his past? Has he really shown enough to be rewarded with a big new contract?

Personally, if he gets better money elsewhere he needs to take care of himself and his family. Good luck to him and no grudges.

Donkey Slayer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Transfer Whispers: Dragons set to pinch disgruntled Dog; teen star’s new $1.5M deal
NRL PREMIERSHIP

• July 28, 2020 11:46am
  • by FOX LEAGUE STAFF
  • Source: FOX SPORTS

Adam Elliott of the Bulldogs.Source: Getty Images
St George Illawarra wants to pinch a star forward off a rival to replace the outgoing Origin wrecking ball Tyson Frizell.

0:59
DRAGONS CLOSE IN ON DISGRUNTLED DOG

Canterbury forward Adam Elliott has been loyal to the Bulldogs in the past, but now seems destined to leave Belmore after a contract stalemate.

Elliott has been one of the club’s best performers in what has been an ordinary couple of seasons for the blue and white.

The versatile forward is off contract and hasn’t committed to the Dogs yet, and now the Dragons look set to pounce.

Wide World Of Sports reports St George Illawarra is in the box seat to snap up Elliott, as the Raiders prepare to withdraw from the race to his signature.

The Red V are losing Tyson Frizell to Newcastle next year, while Jack de Belin’s future remains uncertain.

Foxsports.com.au has previously reported Elliott has in the past taken $30,000 pay cuts in order to help the Bulldogs’ salary cap issues, but it seems his patience with the club has worn thin.
I thought this meant our actual teens just elliot haha

Donkey Slayer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
his manager has been asking $600k x 3 year deal.
It took 7 years for Taumalolo to get 1m contract
Not only is he worth it but every week is a wrecking ball for it

Elliot 1st year he dropped every ball that came to him
This year his out with injury and other year injurys to

5 years total and he wants is 400k off Taumalolo for a few good games

Good riddance 220k worth 2 year only for us

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
It took 7 years for Taumalolo to get 1m contract
Not only is he worth it but every week is a wrecking ball for it

Elliot 1st year he dropped every ball that came to him
This year his out with injury and other year injurys to

5 years total and he wants is 400k off Taumalolo for a few good games

Good riddance 220k worth 2 year only for us
of course it’s an ambit claim but yeah, kidding himself.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here, this is a bad loss guys.
He's fringe origin and where are we going to get another player, actually two, because of CHN, in the next few months of that caliber ?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It’s either Jacko or Elliott for mine and seeing as Jacko was only re-signed last year its a easy decision now. In saying that if I could make a choice I’d take Elliott on $450k over Jacko on $700k but it’s too late now.

We are already over paying Jacko we can’t double down and over pay Elliott.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
We could have thrown him 500 and locked it up.