Social Media Adam Elliot

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Fucking idiots running this club......Imagine offering one of your best players less to stay. All the best, Adam. Rip it up, champ.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why are people spewing the club offered him what he's worth. If he wants 500k he ain't worth it. You can have all the passion in the world but it doesn't make up for skill.
Club is doing the right thing as out of Jacko, Tolman and Elliot only 1 should be in the starting line up. Obviously Jacko is still contracted so the other 2 can fight for a bench spot. Don't want your benchie on more than 300k

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Why are people spewing the club offered him what he's worth. If he wants 500k he ain't worth it. You can have all the passion in the world but it doesn't make up for skill.
Club is doing the right thing as out of Jacko, Tolman and Elliot only 1 should be in the starting line up. Obviously Jacko is still contracted so the other 2 can fight for a bench spot. Don't want your benchie on more than 300k
Completely agree.

I understand he had a few good games but let’s be serious he had couple seasons of trash to average at best.

He’s not worth more than 300-350k and we need some big fucking body rampaging players.

Would Much rather we throw 500k at fisher Harris or someone

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Completely agree.

I understand he had a few good games but let’s be serious he had couple seasons of trash to average at best.

He’s not worth more than 300-350k and we need some big fucking body rampaging players.

We should be able to snatch Hetherington for around 300k I reckon. Sounds much better than giving Elliot double that

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If it's true I won't lose any sleep over it. I wish him the best at Saints and it was good to see him improve this season but it was too little, too late.. If he's getting 500k or more, then Saints can have him.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Best player? Why cause he has had 4 above average games in 5years?
You clearly allow your cognitive biases to cloud your judgment. He was one of our best two players this year prior to his injury and has shown plenty of potential in a struggling side prior to this year, though granted he was inconsistent at times.

He will only continue to get better and will develop into a very good player. Short sighted by the club.... and all the fans who are pleased he is moving on, or are ok with the club's decision to undercut him.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We should be able to snatch Hetherington for around 300k I reckon. Sounds much better than giving Elliot double that
I don't think Hetherington is very good. He's full of errors, penalties, missed tackles and suspensions. I love how aggressive he is but I'd much rather someone like Molo or Asiata who offer way more.

Hetherington made 46 metres in 44 minutes against the Roosters. The week before he made 76 metres in nearly 60 minutes against the Sharks.

Malla

Reaction score
Completely agree.

Yep, exactly. And to be honest, a bit dissapointing that he came out and wanted more money. He knew the position the club was in trying to rebuild, he talks the talk like he is all about the blue and white but when push come to shove he stuck his hand out and cried poor.

He's average at best. He's been playing first grade for us 2-3 years now? And this season for that 4 game stretch was our best forward HOWEVER, it's not hard being our best forward lol. Good luck to him.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We should replace him with Jackson Ford and the Dragons will regret this move for the next 5 years

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He has only been our best player for the last few games in a contract year.
Similar to last contract time was also our best forward.
Cannot consistently be good for a good period of time.
Time for him to go, remember he cost us big time on mad monday
Fucking idiots running this club......Imagine offering one of your best players less to stay. All the best, Adam. Rip it up, champ.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think Hetherington is very good. He's full of errors, penalties, missed tackles and suspensions. I love how aggressive he is but I'd much rather someone like Molo or Asiata who offer way more.

Hetherington made 46 metres in 44 minutes against the Roosters. The week before he made 76 metres in nearly 60 minutes against the Sharks.
Yeah Molo or Asiata would be fantastic but it's very hard getting players to leave QLD teams.
I like Hetheringtons mongrel which we need badly. Little Katoa was showing our forwards how to push up in defence but everyone stood back and watched

Last edited: