Adam Elliot

How do you rate Adam Elliot??

• Terrible player. Too many mistakes. Wont feature heavily in fg this year.

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Ok player, but too many mistakes. bench player at best.

Votes: 17 22.4%
  • Gun junior who suffered under desball. Should improve this year, but im not convinced he is a star.

Votes: 25 32.9%
  • Gun junior who suffered under desball. Yet to reach his potential. Will be a gun this year.

Votes: 32 42.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Give the kid time and Pay will mould him into another Andrew Ryan, has great attacking skills, runs very good lines and can tackle albeit makes a few errors every now and then but name me a player whose never made a handling error and I’ll stick feathers in my butt and become a Roosters fan! Just quietly I hope no one provides evidence of a mistake free player!
I agree mate. He will become a gun this year.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Elliott is in a similar situation to Rhys Martin. Both are young and still learning the trade.
Both have enormous potential. Martin was very disappointing in the world cup, but will improve greatly under a forwards coach.
Elliott has bulked up this year and will have more impact. He is a keeper for mine.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fucking lol ar its finest.. no.worries Des....
Amazing contribution, champion.

Let me translate for the inept.

"Effing laugh out loud penis at its finest... no worries Des".

Bravo *Homer slow clap*

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Amazing contribution, champion.

Let me translate for the inept.

"Effing laugh out loud penis at its finest... no worries Des".

Bravo *Homer slow clap*
Im glad i make the fuckwits on here laugh...

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Go away bud
Disliking one player has translated into me not liking my club or looking forward to the year??? Wow
Plz ignore my posts from now on seeing as though I’m sooooo negative
Wouldn’t want to hit you with a dose of reality

The guy is average at best
At best he should be on the bench in fg
Not starting over the likes of rfm, jacko, tolman, Thalia, Fualalo, priest, Tuamaga, martin etc
Ok coach. Pay knows how to pick a forward pack, why don’t we just wait and see who he picks eh? I think Elliot is good enough to start, but if Pay agrees with you and benched him instead, I owe you a coke.... or st least a home brand cola or something.

A dose of reality, or a dose of freaking bullshit..... It’s all subjective really!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
His head drives me nuts
He wishes he’s the next Andrew Ryan lmao
Australian and nsw Rep
Gf winning captain

What an insult to bobcat
Andrew Ryan achieved none of those things in his first season I don’t think. He also never played first grade under a coach as insane and counter productive to a player’s development as Des. You’ve got to give the kid a bit of freaking time.

I think Pay will start him and he’ll have a really good year.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ok coach. Pay knows how to pick a forward pack, why don’t we just wait and see who he picks eh? I think Elliot is good enough to start, but if Pay agrees with you and benched him instead, I owe you a coke.... or st least a home brand cola or something.

A dose of reality, or a dose of freaking bullshit..... It’s all subjective really!
Sweet
I’m up for it

Khan00

Banned
Reaction score
How is hasler to blame for his handling errors
I hate hasler as much as the rest but can’t blame hasler for his butterfingers.
Also can never forgive him for running across field vs Brisbane at Suncorp from a dropout, then tripping over am dropping the ball without a hand being laid on him.
Reminded me of under 8s when kids run side to side instead of straight and hard.

Reserve bench at best
Its more how he was used, i think he wasn't very comfortable with the gameplan like most. Doubt he or anyone that plays 1st grade drops that much ball, unless its an off day.
I like him. He's a real goer.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sometimes I think he is really good and then just looks like a complete idiot running and falling over his shoe laces lol.

Hopefully he gets the basic errors out of his game. I do like that he goes 100 miles an hour. At this stage slightly above average but a long way to go so no reason he can't get better.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can’t stand him!

Seems to try and get his head on camera and thrown his opinion whoever holds a microphone.

And runs it up with gusto and trips and falls without a hand laid on him.

His head drives me nuts
And you have made this same post in regards to him at least 3 or 4 times now. I think thats the pot calling the kettle black mate!!!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
He totally is. Maybe they went to school together and Elliot always stole his lunch money....
I made friends with the kid who tried to steal my lunch money.....Adam Elliot probably just needed a good friend :P

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its more how he was used, i think he wasn't very comfortable with the gameplan like most. Doubt he or anyone that plays 1st grade drops that much ball, unless its an off day.
I like him. He's a real goer.
Yeah their was zero room on our left edge, what with Lichaa's turtle speed passing out of dummy half and Reynolds crabbing across field. He does need to improve his handling but I don't think anyone knows what he really offers. The move to lock will be interesting, but I'm expecting big improvement.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Off topic, but I think the biggest improver this year will be Josh Reynolds, now that he will receive real coaching and a bit of freedom.

Khan00

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah their was zero room on our left edge, what with Lichaa's turtle speed passing out of dummy half and Reynolds crabbing across field. He does need to improve his handling but I don't think anyone knows what he really offers. The move to lock will be interesting, but I'm expecting big improvement.
Its a domino effect right.
When a few aren't comfortable in their roles it becomes contagious.

I think we'll find a massive improvement in the team and some really expansive footy played.
Looking forward to Dean Pay coached style of footy - not that i know what it is but it sounds good haha.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Off topic, but I think the biggest improver this year will be Josh Reynolds, now that he will receive real coaching and a bit of freedom.
Na. I can't see how JR can play any different to the way he did with us. He's played like that since he was in the unders. He's just an energiser bunny type player. I wish him well but he doesn't have an organising bone in his body.

Status
Not open for further replies.