Adam Elliot post game interview

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Anyone who missed it go back and have a listen. Speaking the same shit as Klemmer did before he left... He's either holding the club to ransom for more money or he's off to another club. My guess is he's off to Canberra to play lock so they can move Horsburgh to the bench or starting front row. Or maybe he misses old Dessy haha.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He’s been good, I’ve already said as such, but I’f he’s gotta go then so be it...!!
Agree, I like him to when he doesn't push the boundaries of his role. But definately not worth breaking the bank for

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I thought he got in the way a lot. Always runs back into the middle and can't take the right options or opportunities. Then again theyr'e all guilty of that.

Happy if he goes if we get Bateman.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trys hard every week but gives away too many dum penaltys or set restarts. He's always got his hands tangled up in the ruck and is good for an error or 2 per game.
Let him walk if he trys to ask for too much, easily replaced

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Trade off with Bateman
Anyone who missed it go back and have a listen. Speaking the same shit as Klemmer did before he left... He's either holding the club to ransom for more money or he's off to another club. My guess is he's off to Canberra to play lock so they can move Horsburgh to the bench or starting front row. Or maybe he misses old Dessy haha.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Elliott should of been re-signed last year for ~400k. It'll be Finucane 2.0 if he leaves. I think he'll have interest from rival clubs (Knights and Sharks for e.g.). It'll come down to money. I think he'll want to stay here but we also can't low ball him either.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Trade off with Bateman
Possibly. I think he'd suit their adlib play alot better than us. Be interesting to see how this plays out over the next few weeks

Merimbula Man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Did you see the first 20 minutes of the raiders v manly game today, Horsborough was the best forward out there, he won’t be going back to the bench for Elliot

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Trys hard every week but gives away too many dum penaltys or set restarts. He's always got his hands tangled up in the ruck and is good for an error or 2 per game.
Let him walk if he trys to ask for too much, easily replaced
Yep if he goes I'd be getting on the phone to Liam Martin from Penrith

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Did you see the first 20 minutes of the raiders v manly game today, Horsborough was the best forward out there, he won’t be going back to the bench for Elliot
Raiders seem to be putting alot into Guler in time I see him starting with Papalii. I do like the firey red head though more mongrel in his pinky than Napas whole body lol

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Looks slightly better than average this year in a very poor team, so let him go.. feet for hands and dumb penalties six agains etc

in any better teams he’d be a bench player at best

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Exactly right mate. Averillo is the only player that the club simply cannot lose everyone else is replaceable.
And yet it’s very possible, especially if we don’t show him stability and sign a new coach that he knows will be successful, the problem we now Face Is Other players/coaches getting in his ear. Telling him how much better opportunities at other clubs an proven coaches/structures will be, and how big he could become.. it’s a reality that sucks..!! So we better get shit sorted to hold onto this kid.