News Adam Elliot on Inside The NRL

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
You’re only one injury away from retirement though. He loves the club but if anyone unskilled that says they’d knock back an extra 200-300k a year when they have a young family for loyalty to a business is kidding themselves
Except getting $400k at a club you love and seem to going well at and definitely on the up as opposed to say $500k where you dont know how itll go isn’t guaranteed his career will continue,look at idris was a star on the rise with us then got enticed never to be seen again,lots of examples of this

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oops

There are many that come onto this site claiming this and that for lots of reasons, I'm not one of those peeps and generally only comment on things i 'know' are going to happen and hear it from either the player himself or a very reliable source.
Yes lots of things can change with players agreeing to terms but this one i knew was a definite so i commented and copped the usual backlash from many but personally i believe Adam Elliot is going to be a very valuable asset in the next few years.
Up the dogs
Correct actually. Off to the Dragons.. pretty much agreed. Barring last min back flip....

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahah...get ready for the negative threads now he has signed
If this is the case, then watch our confused fans change their tune when he's rippin it up on the field for canterbury and completely hiding their incompetence as a rugby league fan. Haha.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Oops

There are many that come onto this site claiming this and that for lots of reasons, I'm not one of those peeps and generally only comment on things i 'know' are going to happen and hear it from either the player himself or a very reliable source.
Yes lots of things can change with players agreeing to terms but this one i knew was a definite so i commented and copped the usual backlash from many but personally i believe Adam Elliot is going to be a very valuable asset in the next few years.
Up the dogs
I hear you and unfortunately i am one of those this time, i was so sure of it based on my info but its not over till fat lady sings in League and players change their mind or circumstances change that we don't know about.
I have always hated Elliott as a player and for good reasons and I will stand by it. But I have to admit, that unlike 90% of the squad, this kid does try his hardest and has awesome enthusiasm.
Lets see what 2021 brings and yes up the dogs!!

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think I agree with most on here its great that adam is staying and happy we aren’t paying overs

Reactions: DT