Opinion Action needs to be taken against Penrith immediately

Dogs2004

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I hate to say it but I can see us backing down. We’ll end up with Naden and 1 other and Burton will stay. Should go all out for Reynolds now I’d say.
now way send them flannagan and we sign reynolds to partner burton

Dogs2004

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
give this bloke a contract upgrade and extension before he plays his first game for us that should ruffell fletcher up some more

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Some of you lot are hypocrites, Fletcher is a dickhead for saying anything, but the carry on from your club to get him released was far worse then this.
From Arthur Laundry yes... All the other channels were appropriate. Difference is Arthur is a sponsor, your outspoken degenerate is the CEO

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Some of you lot are hypocrites, Fletcher is a dickhead for saying anything, but the carry on from your club to get him released was far worse then this.
Why wouldn't we try to get him released early, we need him asap, and Panthers started the year playing him in the reserves, and don't really need him. But we failed despite trying hard, and so will Panthers trying to keep him.

If our club hadnt tried to get him early there would be a lot of people complaining we didnt try. So yeh

Last edited:

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know but this whole thing has just planted the seeds of implosion into Penrith. We aren't at the best of terms right now but we have a brighter future within the next few years.
For sure penrith won’t be able to keep them all I hope it’s a crock of shit the whole thing but they will put the blower on the kid

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
give this bloke a contract upgrade and extension before he plays his first game for us that should ruffell fletcher up some more
At the time we signed him 450/500k was a gamble (Brandy said "the dogs offered too much money"). With our salary cap where it is I don't think we're going to be upgrading Burton (we've got a good deal), what he's on balances out other mistakes for the next 2 years. The club won't be releasing Burton, as it'd be like the Knights letting Ponga back flip back in 2018 and they'd probably still be in a hole if they did that. I'd be expecting riots like we're seeing at Arsenal if the club came to a decision like that.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Action against the protected golden boys don’t make me laugh

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Malla

Reaction score
The stupid motherfucker didn't want him and told him he won't be in FG unless for injuries and now he acts like he gives a fuck about Burton.

Get fucked you dumb fuck, you obviously can't see talent under your nose and now trying to save face.

What a pathetic ****.
Brandy was on fox literally calling Burton a piece of meat lol

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
No the actual funny thing is Fletcher isn't connected to recruiting so to come and and speak on it means he's going rogue like an idiot.
No doubt he’s an idiot and he may well be going lone wolf on this. I don’t really know what the feeling inside the club is, but I’m sure pretty much everyone at the club would be unhappy Burton is leaving. I mean come on mate, you can’t tell me re-signing Crichton on overs and not leaving enough in the kitty for Burton wasn’t a huge blunder. I know wvich player is rather have on the books. Crichton has her. Pretty underwhelming in a great side this year. Don’t think he adds anything that Burton and mono couldn’t do.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why wouldn't we try to get him released early, we need him asap, and Panthers started the year playing him in the reserves, and don't really need him. But we failed despite trying hard, and so will Panthers trying to keep him.

If our club hadnt tried to get him early there would be a lot of people complaining we didnt try. So yeh
bit of a difference in trying to release him early compared to whole offseason trying to get him released and culminating In Laundys quotes in first couple of rounds

either way NRL should give massive sanctions to riff , and I think dogs should have got a minor punishment at the time and if nrl stepped in and said enough is enough this wouldn’t be happening now
I would also have manly sanctioned big time - both Saab and aloai it seemed they stirred the pot for both them leaving

anyway burton is going to dogs no need to worry