Account issues

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hi Admins
Long time site reader and Dogs supporter since 1967 as a kid. Became a Berries supporter watching the Englishman George Taylforth “toe poke” kicking goals. Very impressive to a young boy.
Still have not sighted approval message or email. Is there an issue or delay? Thanks

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Its waiting for you to confirm your email address. Check your junk mail as well for an email from us.

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ok thx. Had a look through them, but I get so much daily, I empty spam junk regularly and may have missed it. Sorry about that. Any chance of sending another prompt and I will action it? Thx

Big Vibe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hi,

The account confirmation email does not appear to hit the mark. Nothing in spam box either.

Kind regards, JT

Crashdog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hi team,
I have used 2 different email addresses and hit resend a number of times over the past few days but have not received anything back. I have checked in spam etc.
Thanks

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Hi team,
I have used 2 different email addresses and hit resend a number of times over the past few days but have not received anything back. I have checked in spam etc.
Thanks
Should be ok now

Lemmy

New Pup
Reaction score
Gday my last phone died a month ago, got a new one but forgot my Google account password so haven't been able to retrieve old email account. Can't get on here to log in because the confirmation email code number is being sent to the email address I cannot access at the moment. Any way someone can contact me to give me the confirmation code?
Thanks

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Just realised you weren't fully registered on this user. Is now though so should work now

A

AlilKimish

Please post in this thread what your account issue is

For example, the top 3 issues:

-"I need my password reset, because im locked out"
-"I am still awaiting approval, when will it be done?"
-"I was denied a new account and think its wrong because...."

Tell us the problem and we will look into it asap. Most enquiries will be answered the same day.

While anyone can post here, approved members can also pm any Kennel staff member directly for support with any issues. All staff have "staff member" banners under their avatars.

If you are declined and think its unfair you need to read the post here first:

https://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/index.php?threads/if-your-signup-attempt-was-rejected.115182/

If you are using gmail and dont see your confirmation email, or any email from us, when in gmail, click the option on the left "more" to expand mail folders, and scroll down to Spam. Look there. With a test gmail account i created, i didnt get the confirmation email in my inbox, it was in spam.
Won't let me sign up?

E

El_Padrino

El Padrino here...

Im coming out of retirement but i need to get my password reset and it ain't working

Best Regards