Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Please post in this thread what your account issue is

For example, the top 3 issues:

-"I need my password reset, because im locked out"
-"I am still awaiting approval, when will it be done?"
-"I was denied a new account and think its wrong because...."

Tell us the problem and we will look into it asap. Most enquiries will be answered the same day.

While anyone can post here, approved members can also pm any Kennel staff member directly for support with any issues. All staff have "staff member" banners under their avatars.

If you are declined and think its unfair you need to read the post here first:

https://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/index.php?threads/if-your-signup-attempt-was-rejected.115182/

If you are using gmail and dont see your confirmation email, or any email from us, when in gmail, click the option on the left "more" to expand mail folders, and scroll down to Spam. Look there. With a test gmail account i created, i didnt get the confirmation email in my inbox, it was in spam.

Last edited:

Azz Dawg

New Pup
Reaction score
Hey guys - been waiting on confirmation emails - they come thru and I click link but nothing happens and confirmation is not done- has been happening since April . Could you please help ?

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey guys - been waiting on confirmation emails - they come thru and I click link but nothing happens and confirmation is not done- has been happening since April . Could you please help ?
You should be all good now, let me know if you're still having issues.

joedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It says i do not have permission for this ction or i am.signed out been doing it for months

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey @joedog it says your email bounced

Can you confirm me your email and I can update it?

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys. Any chance someone can please change my account email address so I can reset my password please?

Papa Emeritus

Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah post it here (it won't show up to anyone apart from mods) and I will change it

Papa Emeritus

Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Can you try asking for a resend of email confirmation now?

M

Mishka

I am trying to register but i keep getting Oops! We ran into some problems. Please help. I have tryed for a week every day.

M

Mishka

I am trying to register but i keep getting Oops! We ran into some problems. Please help. I have tried for a week every day.
Hi i fill out get to verify i am not a robot and completed the pictures and then hit the button to register, then it comes up Oops! We ran into some problems

M

Mishka

Hi i filled out to register got to verify and the pictures and then hit the register button and then i got the message oops.