1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Account or Signup issues

Discussion in 'Account Support' started by Dognacious, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Dognacious

Dognacious Administrator Staff Member Gilded Premium Member

Please post in this thread what your account issue is

For example, the top 3 issues:

-"I need my password reset, because im locked out"
    -"I am still awaiting approval, when will it be done?"
    -"I was denied a new account and think its wrong because...."

Tell us the problem and we will look into it asap. Most enquiries will be answered the same day.

While anyone can post here, approved members can also pm any Kennel staff member directly for support with any issues. All staff have "staff member" banners under their avatars.

If you are declined and think its unfair you need to read the post here first:

https://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/index.php?threads/if-your-signup-attempt-was-rejected.115182/

If you are using gmail and dont see your confirmation email, or any email from us, when in gmail, click the option on the left "more" to expand mail folders, and scroll down to Spam. Look there. With a test gmail account i created, i didnt get the confirmation email in my inbox, it was in spam.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Azz Dawg

Azz Dawg Waterboy

Hey guys - been waiting on confirmation emails - they come thru and I click link but nothing happens and confirmation is not done- has been happening since April . Could you please help ?

3. tonee

tonee Administrator Staff Member Gilded

You should be all good now, let me know if you're still having issues.

4. Azz Dawg

Azz Dawg Waterboy

Thanks for the help guys