Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Hello? Customer hello?

I know my call is important...
I have just sent a password reset to the email address we have for El Padrino.

If you cant get it, you will need to join as another user, not just be guest, so i can pm you about it. I cant pm guests. I wont do more than i just did without verifying you are who you say, and obviously don't want to do that in this thread.

We will accept people signing up to try and recover a previous account here, and i disable the newer account, when the old one is able to be restored to someone. If people can answer enough questions, which the answers to are only visible to admins here, you can get an old account back.

Last edited:

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Hey I was wondering how do you get a custom title. I can’t find the option

Busbydoggy

New Pup
Reaction score
Hi admin
Still waiting for my email verification,it’s been 4 days,and it’s not in junk either,what’s going on?

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Hi admin
Still waiting for my email verification,it’s been 4 days,and it’s not in junk either,what’s going on?

Not sure why this is not working, I don't have that kind of access. But I have approved you manually.

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have just sent a password reset to the email address we have for El Padrino.

If you cant get it, you will need to join as another user, not just be guest, so i can pm you about it. I cant pm guests. I wont do more than i just did without verifying you are who you say, and obviously don't want to do that in this thread.

We will accept people signing up to try and recover a previous account here, and i disable the newer account, when the old one is able to be restored to someone. If people can answer enough questions, which the answers to are only visible to admins here, you can get an old account back.
Good evenving Mr Dognaciò

EL Hefe would to assist El Padrino to come out of retirement

Buster007

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hello,

I have not recived a email yet to confirm my account. Can someone help me ?

Cheers Jake.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Hello,

I have not received a email yet to confirm my account. Can someone help me ?

Cheers Jake.
Should be ok now. Manually checked it, you wont need the confirmation email now. Let me know if it didnt work out