10. Woods
11. Frizzel
12. Cordner (c)
13. Turbo

14. Graham
15. De belin
16. RCG
17. Klemmer

Speed kills, try stop that backline and with cook as well. With that pack qld will be fucked.
Not bad just get rid of Roberts .

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like Tom Trbojevic but he isn't a winger and he is behind Tedesco in my opinion.

I would also think if Fittler goes with Moses and Keary, both have worked with Tedesco in the past which would be advantageous. Brooks also has that combo with Tedesco. I guess that helps...

Moses and Keary in defence worries me, obviously Maloney also has his problems.

I guess Fittler is looking at a team with lots of points and Moses and Keary have that.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Game 3 in Melbourne I canny wait

Any other kennelers going? Week of golf ....Origin....booze

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The more dragons the better think we play them minus origin players. But would be stupid to play so many debutants qld are depleted and ripe for the picking

Shame he didn’t pick nz

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I HOPE FITTLER FAILS!!!!
The immature dickhead factor in rugby league is huge.
Fittler being king of the immature dickheads.
Bloke has never grown up.
Anyway who gives a fuck about origin.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I like Tom Trbojevic but he isn't a winger and he is behind Tedesco in my opinion.

I would also think if Fittler goes with Moses and Keary, both have worked with Tedesco in the past which would be advantageous. Brooks also has that combo with Tedesco. I guess that helps...

Moses and Keary in defence worries me, obviously Maloney also has his problems.

I guess Fittler is looking at a team with lots of points and Moses and Keary have that.
The priority (imo) is Cleary, he's ready. Best case scenario following that objective is to play him with Maloney at that level for at least 2 years, when Maloney retires we look at bringing one of Brooks, Moses, Keary in at the 6

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jackson is a tackling machine, don't know why Fittler wouldn't want him in his squad.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jackson is a tackling machine, don't know why Fittler wouldn't want him in his squad.
De belin, frizell, cordner being in front of him I understand but I hope he doesn't get shafted for tariq sims. Wade graham hasn't really shown much this year either to be in front of jackson

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
NSW picked dragons and manly players back when they were the "best" and nsw still couldn't win. Should be much easier this time though.

Status
Not open for further replies.