Opinion Aaron Schoupp

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
The first half of this season he has been absolute shit....but has improved with the rest of the team after TBaz left the building.
If he keeps up his form of the last two games I will have been turned around.

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really like him, does the tough stuff with his carries and makes good metres, also getting better and more confident in attack, still young aswell!

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Schoup and Kiraz have been an enjoyable certain pairing thus far to watch particularly post Tbaz. Schoup Runs hard, puts in 100% and has positive attitude. Defensively there is still a question or two you would ask of it however attacking whise his been phenomal.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fits the bulldogs mould perfectly. A tough centre who loves the rough stuff. Hope he makes that number 4 jumper his for the next 6 to 7 years.
I agree, butScreenshot_20220627-002013_Messages.jpg

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Always been a massive fan. Love the aggression he plays with, and he is slowly starting to show his true potential. Still has a long way to go, and he makes a few mistakes from time to time, but he has really come good this past month playing with Fox and Burto.
Many people were giving it to him last year, particularly in regards to his defense, but this has been one of his real assets this year.
I love that he has a bit of **** in his game too. Always wants to outplay his opposite centre. He loves to rattle them, and doesnt back down. Im sure the boys love playing with him.
So what does the kennel think of him as of this point in his career? Certainly doing more then he was last year.
I’ve been one of his biggest supporters. Glad he’s performing at this level and he will improve. Him and Kiraz should be the centres we build this team around.