Opinion Aaron Schoupp

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It was especially important to see his play tonight after he got caught up with the Covid thing. He could have gotten down about it, but seems like he has decided to let his play on the field do the talking. Baz said quite clearly in the presser about the Covid 5 that "the players were not at fault and were unlucky".

Looking forward to seeing Schoupp and OK working together on an edge, if OK is still in that headspace where he feels like he owes the club, these two could go well if they are determined to turn up week in week out.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reminds me of a Matt cooper type of player.
Really bro ??

I actually couldn’t think of a centre he reminds me of less than Matt Cooper lol.

But each to their own.

I am thinking more of a Willie Talau type.

Willie Talau goes kapow !!!!

Aaron Schoupp goes … um. … um…..

Fucked if I know. But he goes ok

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
He has a lot of promise to him, I get annoyed that he thinks he’s black but he is a good player

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Will be interesting to see if he keeps his spot long term with Alamoti in the top 30 next year

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems this is unpopular opinion but I'm a bit disappointed I haven't really seen much spark from him in attack. Has he made many line breaks or tackle busts ? Next year if it's between Schoupp and Okunbor for a place in our backline I'd still chose Okunbor at this stage. A 6'4 108kg winger will help us make good starts to sets from our own end. He has proven to be capable of making tackle busts and line breaks from nothing. It would involve Cotric playing centre though. I still believe Cotric could make a centre. He was trying too hard maybe early for us. I really think he could make a strong centre pairing for us with Naden plus he needs to play centre to earn his 650K a season. Bit wasted on the wing.

We desperately need all the spark / bang for buck we can get in attack. If Alamoti proves better than Okunbor then I'm happy to move Cotric back to the wing but so far I don't see Schoupp as better than Okunbor

1 Dufty
2 JAC
3 Naden
4 Cotric
5 Okunbor

Last edited: