Aaron Schoupp

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I wouldn't make any changes until round 6. Apart from Thompson coming in.
We won't win our next 4 games. No point blooding juniors to get slaughtered

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't think he is in the 30.
My calcs on our top 30.
We had 29. Paid out Harding back to 28.
We bought Ava who i thought was not top 30 but he was named in the 19 on Tuesday so sounds like his is.
That would leave us on 29. Dietz was only a 'fill in' for the injured JMK. Schoup was not in original 29
Does anyone know??

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
he's nothing special, i dont see any reason to find a spot for him plus more changes for the sake of change isnt going to help our team gel

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can't see anything much happening in the way of team changes, for the early rounds, unless it's forced by injuries or suspensions.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m thinking Schoupp in Hoppa Out! Thoughts?
Yes Hopa's gone at end of year. Schoupp is our future and could only improve. Couldn't do any worse than Hopa now. He's much, much stronger than Hopa physically (and faster) and as we saw last night we need more strength across the park.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
too early for Schoupp in 2021 IMO unless we suffer a lot of injuries... but with Addo-Carr and Burton to come in for 2022 and the likes of Schoupp and Alamoti coming up thru the grades and Hopoate still here, we don't need to recruit any further outside backs (except maybe for depth)

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
too early for Schoupp in 2021 IMO unless we suffer a lot of injuries... but with Addo-Carr and Burton to come in for 2022 and the likes of Schoupp and Alamoti coming up thru the grades and Hopoate still here, we don't need to recruit any further outside backs (except maybe for depth)
Let’s hope the fox and burton don’t back flip, we don’t have them yet.!!!

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I wish Tbaz had taken more out of our trial. The team only played well with the younger squad. Too late now though otherwise he's chasing his tail and getting criticised.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I doubt we're going to see sweeping changes and big names dropped any time soon. It's round one. You can't drop half the team after one loss.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let’s hope the fox and burton don’t back flip, we don’t have them yet.!!!
I am assuming both Addo-Carr and Burton have signed contracts and that being the case, no backflips possible

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I wish Tbaz had taken more out of our trial. The team only played well with the younger squad. Too late now though otherwise he's chasing his tail and getting criticised.
The young squad also played against the Sharks reserve graders.....

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I am assuming both Addo-Carr and Burton have signed contracts and that being the case, no backflips possible
Lol, hasn’t stopped anyone before.. until we have them at our club , and in our jersey , and playing their first game for us.. means nothing..!! Just looking at it as a realist.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Something has to happen because Schoupp kind of wants out for not getting an opportunity.
Why isn’t he in the development squad or top 30? Yet someone like Romanous is? Who can’t even make the Mounties bench? Mounties contracted players are ahead of him!
Lebanese players used to get shafted by us and now they are getting free rides?
And the whole top 30 is a mockery if Deitz can just roll in outside the top 30+5.
I don’t buy the ‘injury’ angle.
If we had more than 2 hookers in our 30 instead of 8 second rowers we would be ok. It’s bad roster management and makes me question Barrett.
We only have 2 centres in outer top 30! DWZ or Cody Allen could cover but they are in their own positions. It’s madness.
Two centre injuries and the dogs will cry they need to go out of the 30 because they have no one and watch the crying of nrl refuse.