Aaron Schoupp Released Effective Immediately

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
i havnt but my son and his mates play it all day, at least it is an intelligent game, probably why dafty hasnt played it :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
Take it to the fight club ladies.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Always gets angry when Fox scores. We don't need his attitude, he can go fuck himself along with Stimson at the Gold Coast.
What about against Parra where Fox came from over his shoulder to grab the ball and score. Schoupp the **** literally screamed fuck and motioned With his hands that he didn’t get the try. Then didn’t even bother celebrating with the team. Yeah he had a bit of bulldogs **** in him. But he has sone dumb in him. Also the tigers game at Leichhardt. We were coming back in the 2nd half. Then does a stupid tackle and get binned. The tigers scored 2-3 tries in that period and it was over. You could argue it wasn’t a bin, and that’s fair, but he put himself in that position.

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now kiraz can move into centre so pretty happy with this to be honest as he offers much more than schoupp.

He should go well at the titties and I wish him all the best
Would love to see Kiraz next to jac. I don’t think he’s suited to wing and his skills would be perfect with fox