News Aaron Carter dead

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Shittest thread ever. Never heard of him and don’t care. Not really into boy bands
A bit harsh dude..If you don’t care fair enough..don’t post a comment..But a young bloke dying is always a tragedy

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I will not talk ill of the dead.

It sounds like he had a tough life and these things probably contributed to him spiraling out of control.

Mens mental health is very important and it doesn't matter if you're rich, poor, famous or alone, it's important. Don't sit on it otherwise it will consume you.

The Beyond Blue Support Service provides 24/7 advice and support via telephone (call 1300 22 4636), webchat and email (email response provided within 24 hours).

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I will not talk ill of the dead.

It sounds like he had a tough life and these things probably contributed to him spiraling out of control.

Mens mental health is very important and it doesn't matter if you're rich, poor, famous or alone, it's important. Don't sit on it otherwise it will consume you.

The Beyond Blue Support Service provides 24/7 advice and support via telephone (call 1300 22 4636), webchat and email (email response provided within 24 hours).
Well put my man..