A win on Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Just like the tigers were gonna put 72 on us lol
72 might have been a slight exaggeration but the end result was the same (we sucked shit and lost).

Dragons will put a score on us.

For and Against averages:
Dragons - Score 23 and conceed 14 against.
Dogs - Score 14 and conceed 18 against.

So at the very least we are looking at a 24-14 loss, but that said Dragons put 54 on the Titans earlier this year and in that game Titans played better than in most of our games this season.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I really don't understand people who apparently love the club talking about us losing before the ball is kicked off. It just never enters my head that we will get beat at any time. Even at the game until it is mathematically impossible for us to win I still yell and scream and urge the team on. I couldn't live in a world where I spend large chunks of my life starting from the position that the team I have loved for over 50 years is going to lose before we even get to the game. I've never expected us in any year to go through undefeated but I have always expected them to win and could never tip against them let alone pronounce to the world that they are going to get flogged. That is not what being a FANATIC is. You may fear we aren't going to go all that well but you can never start from a position of getting hammered. Never.
Just being realistic.. We are shithouse. We are a joke. We are an embarassment.

The players deserve to be lined up on the streets of Belmore and pelted with eggs and rotten tomatoes.

The performances JUST AREN'T GOOD ENOUGH, and like Parra and Cowboys there is ZERO EXCUSE.

We are a dumb football side, who has forgotten how to win games, and now even forgotten how to score points.

It's goddamn laughable, and yet fans are expected to sign up as members in coming years.

Meanwhile all this craps going on, we are gifting away players and paying their way to PLAY AGAINST US.

The entire club is a basketcase at the moment, and they deserve every bad word against them.

START WINNING GAMES and START SHOWING PRIDE IN THE JERSEY, and then maybe peoples opinions will change.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We have as much chance of winning as Pay has turning water into wine and learning to walk on water. We have Buckley's chance of winning!!!

MIR-PROD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'll celebrate it as a win if we are able to stay within 6 of them.

BWAHAHAHA who am I kidding... Dragons will put 50+ on us. If they can put 54 on the Titans (who are far better than us this year), then it's gonna get ugly.

Take into account NSW Cups Michael Lichaa in the #9, no Rhyse Martin, Gay Priest and Fuckface Elliott, and it's going to be a massacre.

May as well just walk off the field 5 minutes in an surrender... at least that will limit the damage.
Have u ever been positive? I've never seen u post anything that actually support the Bulldogs

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I reckon we're a better chance without Foran. Dogs to win by 2 points on the back of great defense.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys are forgetting we have an ex captain lining up against us. When was the last time we won vs an ex player.

The eels also won which means they're only 2 points behind us, that's depressing.
With us paying half of his salary, perhaps his conscience might tell him to only play at half pace.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
72 might have been a slight exaggeration but the end result was the same (we sucked shit and lost).

Dragons will put a score on us.

For and Against averages:
Dragons - Score 23 and conceed 14 against.
Dogs - Score 14 and conceed 18 against.

So at the very least we are looking at a 24-14 loss, but that said Dragons put 54 on the Titans earlier this year and in that game Titans played better than in most of our games this season.
They are just stats man. Anything can happen on the day. Sure, it's likely they will beat us but they could have a shit day and be off, we could be on, just never know

Hot Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
They are just stats man. Anything can happen on the day. Sure, it's likely they will beat us but they could have a shit day and be off, we could be on, just never know
Or they could just choke like they usually do this time of year.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You cant polish a turd. #dropsmike@bulldogschancesin2018

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
How many tries does montoya have to let in for pay to drop him and end this holland on bench rubbish ffs pay is killing me with this

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How many tries does montoya have to let in for pay to drop him and end this holland on bench rubbish ffs pay is killing me with this
Maybe the Holland thing is Pay's way of selling Holland.. Its easier selling a NRL and will be cheaper if we can offload him. His probably on the same money Crighton and his no Crighton.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Maybe the Holland thing is Pay's way of selling Holland.. Its easier selling a NRL and will be cheaper if we can offload him. His probably on the same money Crighton and his no Crighton.
Holland has improved alot id like to see him replace montoya see how he goes he wouldnt be on big coin

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Holland has improved alot id like to see him replace montoya see how he goes he wouldnt be on big coin
His a good player but his too complacent for me. One week he will put his body on the line then the week after his weak as piss. Had his chance, see ya later.

If anything Hoppa has been more disappointing than anyone this season... His attempts in defence have been absolutely woeful.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If and when we win on Monday we'll move to 12th on the ladder

3 in a row were in the 8... Considering we have a fair for/against we could be battling on the door of the top 8 if we can string a few wins and fine some form. We have done it before and if shit settles at the club we might see some magic. Highly unlikely but then again we have seen unlikely before.

gibbobulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If we don’t win this we will only lose by 1-8 we are better then you all think.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Been following them for much longer than 50 years, and I haven't felt that we will win any game we go into now. I used to, because we had a consistent, and never say die attitude. It's lacking this year; as it was last year, and the year before. Too many poor games, and too little effort for too long. I just can't get excited about our chances of winning.
The way we finished last year gave me hope that 2018 would see a slow start with gradual improvement. We may be losing by fewer points; but it's not what I call improvement.
Mate I get the rationalisation of why we won't win, but if you are a FANATIC as I am you ALWAYS expect us to win. That's the whole idea of being a fan. You have to be myopic about the team you follow otherwise you are just an interested bystander. Now, that's fine but when we come good, as we surely will, those who forecast a 50+ flogging should have the decency to just fade away. That's the whole point of forums for fans. You have to be optimistic otherwise you should jump on the DT website and go your hardest. Here, we should be positive about our club, not wishing them to get a flogging.

BTW, I'm sitting here in Thailand and the bloke who I just had dinner with is a Manly fan. He didn't rubbish his club (although I must admit I did). Why? Because he is a fan of his club and a member. Yes, yes I found the golden ticket. The one bloke who is actually a member of Manly.....

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Just being realistic.. We are shithouse. We are a joke. We are an embarassment.

The players deserve to be lined up on the streets of Belmore and pelted with eggs and rotten tomatoes.

The performances JUST AREN'T GOOD ENOUGH, and like Parra and Cowboys there is ZERO EXCUSE.

We are a dumb football side, who has forgotten how to win games, and now even forgotten how to score points.

It's goddamn laughable, and yet fans are expected to sign up as members in coming years.

Meanwhile all this craps going on, we are gifting away players and paying their way to PLAY AGAINST US.

The entire club is a basketcase at the moment, and they deserve every bad word against them.

START WINNING GAMES and START SHOWING PRIDE IN THE JERSEY, and then maybe peoples opinions will change.
We are not talking about "people" we are talking about the FANS who follow the club through thick and thin. The people who throw their hard earned into the pot. The people who buy the jerseys, the people who defend our club to the other 200,000 club members who love the fact we are losing. I don't have much of a problem with people's perspective whether they think and individual player is the right fit for us or whether admin have made the right decisions, but I do have a problem with people who profess to be bulldogs through and through who think that not only will be have a tough game "next week" but go so far as to expect us to be flogged. That is not what following a club is about. That is commentary by a disinterested party, which is also fine just so long as they don't package it up by saying they bleed blue and white. No-one I know who does would ever say anything like that. I bumped into Barry Ward coming back from Origin last week. If ever a bloke had reason to be bitter it has to be him but no, he was still solid. good enough for him plenty good enough for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.