A Wheres Wally book without Wally in it

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
this is my latest product idea, they should make a wheres wally book that looks exactly like the rest of them and has wally on the cover etc but he is not in any of the puzzles inside

it will be incredible tool to frustrate people or to keep kids occupied for hours or for april fools day

and if anybody calls the customer line to complain then just fuck with them

"I just brought the wheres wally book, and I cant find wally in any of the puzzles?"

"look again, he is hidden"

"no ive looked 50,000 times, where is he?"

"that's the point, you need to find out where he is, that's why its called wheres wally"

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wally can come with the extra cost DLC content. That's what would happen if Where's Wally was published by EA.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wally can come with the extra cost DLC content. That's what would happen if Where's Wally was published by EA.
Plus the book would be half broken too, just like most of their games.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
this is my latest product idea, they should make a wheres wally book that looks exactly like the rest of them and has wally on the cover etc but he is not in any of the puzzles inside

it will be incredible tool to frustrate people or to keep kids occupied for hours or for april fools day

"I just brought the wheres wally book, and I cant find wally in any of the puzzles?"

"that's the point, you need to find out where he is, that's why its called wheres wally"
Umm

Wally is self isolating.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Where’s Wally, what an legendary book of old.!!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

I think the Where's Waldo books went wrong from the start - looking for one guy wearing a red and white long stripped long sleeved shirt. Ok... then what? The rest of the book is a waste.

Us Aussies did it better. When I was a kid my Dad worked at Telstra and managed staff in every capital city in Australia and was regularly flying to those cities with Qantas. They had these on the flights and he'd take them and bring them home for me - Hunt with Hooroo. It's basically the Aussie version of WW, but instead of simply just looking for Hooroo, there's a huge list of other things you have to look for. They were way more challenging and fun.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
The African American version

wheresmydaddy.jpg

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
I think the Where's Waldo books went wrong from the start - looking for one guy wearing a red and white long stripped long sleeved shirt. Ok... then what? The rest of the book is a waste.

Us Aussies did it better. When I was a kid my Dad worked at Telstra and managed staff in every capital city in Australia and was regularly flying to those cities with Qantas. They had these on the flights and he'd take them and bring them home for me - Hunt with Hooroo. It's basically the Aussie version of WW, but instead of simply just looking for Hooroo, there's a huge list of other things you have to look for. They were way more challenging and fun.

I remember being in primary school and they had this book called Patatrac, it was just all these little funny pictures that made up a whole double-page story. No words. Hard to explain but it was a great book, very funny and interesting. Just looked it up and apparently it's rare and some copies are selling for $285, shit I should of nicked it!

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Pretty soon you can call it”where’s Pay”

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I remember being in primary school and they had this book called Patatrac, it was just all these little funny pictures that made up a whole double-page story. No words. Hard to explain but it was a great book, very funny and interesting. Just looked it up and apparently it's rare and some copies are selling for $285, shit I should of nicked it!
This must bring back memories for you then mate...