Opinion A top class front rower

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's not top class but bunty afoa should be a real option. He runs hard and can offload. He caused some trouble for titans. And is off contract this year.
..in our side he would be top class. I think Dunamis Lui Is worth a look

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Forget about your edge back row,obviously Napa won't be there going forward,Paul Vaughan or Paulo will be in the blue n white,no one punches thru the line

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
Taumalolo and a few cowboys players with the management over the weekend

Why would JT be there haha

Fark please brah will paint every bit of belmore of you

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Forget about your edge back row,obviously Napa won't be there going forward,Paul Vaughan or Paulo will be in the blue n white,no one punches thru the line
Vaughan is good when he's on, but I still dont think he'd change much for us sadly. Paulo or JFH we have to land one of them

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
These Gaylords are definitely the same person. They start sentences the same way with a single line. They also write in paragraphs, and when a sentence is completed, rather than continue on the same line, they start a new paragraph even though there is room for a few more words on the same line after the full stop. Why do the mods keep letting trolls on here? They talk shit and bait us, yet we keep them around. Entertainment? Ffs, this is ridiculous!
I really hope you are not a detective because your flat out wrong. I’ve already been cleared. Stop calling mods liars.
They hate me so you think they would allow this if it were true?
What would be the point of me doing so in this instance anyway. It serves no purpose

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
OUR Forwards & Their Stats!
Shocking. ‍♂

Ogden - 56m
Hetherington - 55m
Elliott - 52m
RFM - 67m
Jackson - 78m
Atoni - 56m
Waddell - 99m
Napa - 37m (5 runs)
Depressing looking at these stats, don't be concerned people in charge know !

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Go after fotoaika from the Titans offer him more then his on for next year.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Depressing looking at these stats, don't be concerned people in charge know !
That’s cool if those in charge know, but I would like to know WHAT THE FUCK they are going to do about it..

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
OUR Forwards & Their Stats!
Shocking. ‍♂

Ogden - 56m
Hetherington - 55m
Elliott - 52m
RFM - 67m
Jackson - 78m
Atoni - 56m
Waddell - 99m
Napa - 37m (5 runs)
Haha.....Napa marshmallow soft.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Combine the 4 lowest metres totals from our pack and compare it to a week in week out single prop total.
The good ones usually are up around 190 to 200 metres. I'm hoping this was a one of for this year. Disgraceful.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Combine the 4 lowest metres totals from our pack and compare it to a week in week out single prop total.
The good ones usually are up around 190 to 200 metres. I'm hoping this was a one of for this year. Disgraceful.
Yh but our tackle count shits on other forwards :tearsofjoy:

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That’s cool if those in charge know, but I would like to know WHAT THE FUCK they are going to do about it..
Rome wasn't built in a day...
Remember we have a lot of dead wood in our team, 15 players coming off contract and we are missing our most expensive forward not to mention Spencer Leniu all but signed with us.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Rome wasn't built in a day...
That’s only because they didn’t have concrete trucks and stuff like we do now..:tearsofjoy:

Remember we have a lot of dead wood in our team, 15 players coming off contract and we are missing our most expensive forward not to mention Spencer Leniu all but signed with us.
All the more reason why we should at the very least have extra effort from these players playing for thier careers.

No more waiting..

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Rhys Kennedy from the Broncos is a big mobile unit, Flegler looks good too....
Would not say no to Moses Leota, Bunty Afoa, Pasami Saulo, Guler, Rudolph, Hamlin-Uele and Blacktown Workers have a few units that go alright too..
Agreed mate, I talked Kennedy up last year, nothing flash but can get solid metres off the bench!
I also think the same about Liam Knight, has a couple of errors in him but a good, mobile front rower who gets a quick play the ball and bends the line...