A thread on why Panther is the worst thing in Australia

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A lot of my Samoan mates drop the N word like breathing air. Sometimes I wish there were real Africans around to temper it :tearsofjoy:
Yeah the N word is common amongst the young ones here too.. the use if the word fufu and a few others is probably worse considering the audience

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah the N word is common amongst the young ones here too.. the use if the word fufu and a few others is probably worse considering the audience
Did he say fufu in the speech as well? ‍♂

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Anyone else think he resembles one of them Lady Boys from Thailand?
Haha Yep I’m here now for a bit and there is at least 3 Jerome Luai’s & 5 Michael Jackson’s on every stroll down Bangla rd

I also thought I saw Jayden Okunbur selling ice creams on the beach but when I flicked him some baht he didn’t drop it so couldn’t be him

Last edited:

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Thats a point for Panther on the pre season fuck up leaderboard. Someone hurry up and make the thread loll

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol
train wreck
To'o shot him daggers when Luai mentioned about him "in the toilet having a fulu (?)" (whatever that is).

It started out bad, then levelled out and I was like "okay maybe this isn't too bad", and then went completely downhill from there.

Also can we just have a moment to observe just how many absolutely shit haitcuts you see just in the time of his speech.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
To'o shot him daggers when Luai mentioned about him "in the toilet having a fulu (?)" (whatever that is).

It started out bad, then levelled out and I was like "okay maybe this isn't too bad", and then went completely downhill from there.

Also can we just have a moment to observe just how many absolutely shit haitcuts you see just in the time of his speech.
What a dropkick. Must have gone close to near ruining their wedding celebration with the inappropriate ramblings of an "all about me" tool.

Wedding reception remembered for all the wrong reasons and ridiculed due to Luai.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Someone needs to remind him he is Islander and not African American the wannabe pole smoker.
What I don't understand is the whole wedding being on YouTube lol. Maybe they figured it'd be all over social media and decided to stream it anyway. The fact u can still watch the whole wedding seems weird to me.
Watched the speech then and what a train wreck. You can hear the room drop quite a few times and To'o is throwing shade at him hard. Sad for him and his family. Luai made it all about himself and trying to be a funny cunt.

Last edited: