A thread on why Panther is the worst thing in Australia

707_2Belmore

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What I don't understand is the whole wedding being on YouTube lol. Maybe they figured it'd be all over social media and decided to stream it anyway. The fact u can still watch the whole wedding seems weird to me.
Watched the speech then and what a train wreck. You can hear the room drop quite a few times and To'o is throwing shade at him hard. Sad for him and his family. Luai made it all about himself and trying to be a funny cunt.
It’s a common thing nowadays for polynesian weddings. It allows the families overseas who couldn’t make it to be in ‘attendance’.
Some do it where people need a code to watch or it can be publicly available.
To each their own I suppose.

Hit the nail on the head though - Luai made it about him. Wanker

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm just really surprised by how uncultured Luai is in regards to Samoan or Pacific Island tradition. Surely he wouldve grown up around a Samoan family and learnt a thing or two about respect especially when elders are in the room.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm just really surprised by how uncultured Luai is in regards to Samoan or Pacific Island tradition. Surely he wouldve grown up around a Samoan family and learnt a thing or two about respect especially when elders are in the room.
Think his dad spent a bit of time inside. I agree with you in principal but It’s always very difficult in those situations.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What I don't understand is the whole wedding being on YouTube lol. Maybe they figured it'd be all over social media and decided to stream it anyway. The fact u can still watch the whole wedding seems weird to me.
Watched the speech then and what a train wreck. You can hear the room drop quite a few times and To'o is throwing shade at him hard. Sad for him and his family. Luai made it all about himself and trying to be a funny cunt.
Apparently theres a video from the wedding car with to'o saying he's going to eat his new wifes arse out, and it goes down like a lead balloon with her.

What's worse is their whole families from overseas would have seen and heard Luai going on like a flog.

@Nate DAWG @ASSASSIN - what actually is a fufu/fulu?

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I always thought Luai was for one, an overrated footballer, and two, a terribly self-absorbed uneducated prick who seems to time and time again want to prove that fact. But anyhow, this seems like a standard wedding reception at Penwith.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Haha Yep I’m here now for a bit and there is at least 3 Jerome Luai’s & 5 Michael Jackson’s on every stroll down Bangla rd

I also thought I saw Jayden Okunbur selling ice creams on the beach but when I flicked him some baht he didn’t drop it so couldn’t be him
As promised, a few photos of Michael Jackson/Jerome Laui selling the fufu show on Bangla Road Patong tonight 79A21BE2-3A14-4438-AA63-465A22B9AA97.jpegFCF54136-C789-4E5C-AEFB-63095C793D58.jpeg3D626B1F-7A4F-4C62-9FAC-2EE5A575242E.jpegD06F48FD-6E7D-469A-808F-8784ED6176A4.jpegA3127C45-081C-4B6D-8AAA-2525AD74021F.jpeg

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Apparently theres a video from the wedding car with to'o saying he's going to eat his new wifes arse out, and it goes down like a lead balloon with her.

What's worse is their whole families from overseas would have seen and heard Luai going on like a flog.

My Sa boys use it as "gay" and/or "wanker" but Nate can officially tell us the real meaning.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

@ASSASSIN is right bro. Fufu means masturbate. But harsh slang that should only really be said around men your own age, not in front of women or older people. Not the worst swear word but it's a really young thing to say. Not really a term to use at a speech. Usually, speeches at any Samoan function, there us an expectation to speak Samoan and say some respectful words, usually blessings or parables...and to make people laugh..Luai was probably trying to be funny by roasting but wrong timing. Should have known better.