A thread on why Panther is the worst thing in Australia

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He actually drops the n word, like wtf? @Nate DAWG that ain't okay for Samoan or at least I didn't think it is? Only ones I've ever known to drop it are the wannabe gangster types but that's probably exactly what Luai is lol.
This is a disgraceful speech. If he was not an NRL player he would of got a hiding for sure. The disrepect to his friend and to the older people there is unbelievable. Even the dumbest Samoan knows what you can't say. Samoan social media is killing him...rightfully so. It wasn't even funny

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Looks like he was off his face. What an embarrassment. Pennies sure looking like a bogan club with that kind of rubbish.
@outacontrolegoboy

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
He actually drops the n word, like wtf? @Nate DAWG that ain't okay for Samoan or at least I didn't think it is? Only ones I've ever known to drop it are the wannabe gangster types but that's probably exactly what Luai is lol.
A lot of my Samoan mates drop the N word like breathing air. Sometimes I wish there were real Africans around to temper it :tearsofjoy:

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used to like Penrith but now hate them just because of the way these fuckwit wannabe gangster mount druitt housos carry on and their cocky supporters like that bored bitch that posts on here
What is sad that he thinks it’s cool but looks like a total jerk.
How do they conduct themselves at club functions with corporate and sponsors around,does management just laugh it off I doubt it very much.

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Why the shades.... was it outdoors ???
One too many head knocks me thinks.