A thread on why Panther is the worst thing in Australia

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I like To’o but he’s genuinely fucked in the head for making Luai his best man. Actually you would think he would be settled at a best friends wedding but he can’t even do that hahahah. How does this **** have kids and a wife???

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He makes me hate Penrith, the overrated ****
He actually drops the n word, like wtf? @Nate DAWG that ain't okay for Samoan or at least I didn't think it is? Only ones I've ever known to drop it are the wannabe gangster types but that's probably exactly what Luai is lol.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He actually drops the n word, like wtf? @Nate DAWG that ain't okay for Samoan or at least I didn't think it is? Only ones I've ever known to drop it are the wannabe gangster types but that's probably exactly what Luai is lol.
I'm long time friends with his Aunty and her and her are awesome and opposite of him.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
25 years of age with like two kids and a wife btw…

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jarome Luai is slowly becomming the posterchild for the word "flog".

Needs to get his ego in check.

Panthers are in real danger of egos causing fractures in their club, because unlike at the Dogs, their heads aren't being pulled in.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I used to like Penrith but now hate them just because of the way these fuckwit wannabe gangster mount druitt housos carry on and their cocky supporters like that bored bitch that posts on here