A STEEP TEST FOR HILL

Status
Not open for further replies.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
IT’S a good thing Andrew Hill starts as Bulldogs CEO on Monday. He’s got some work to do.

Several of Canterbury’s senior players are privately agitated at club legend Steve Price’s rival ticket bid to usurp the current board.

The players have questioned coaching staff why, after a 2017 season railroaded by turmoil, Price’s ticket would want to inflict more off-field distractions in 2018.

The players are desperate to avoid unwanted headlines and being drawn into the battle of power at Belmore, ahead of next year’s AGM.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...h/news-story/b61ddfd3bd0b86b9c8bf09d175c34646

what a load of crap lol......as if they'd give two stuffs about the elections, if they are they need a kick up the arse because they should be only worrying about what's happening on the field

more than likely i'd say this is just crap put out there by Dib as a shot at the rival ticket

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Or the players are actually happy Des is gone and the coaching staff has been tweaked. They could all be happy and believe in what they are doing, so why risk it with new blokes coming in and making their own changes?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
IT’S a good thing Andrew Hill starts as Bulldogs CEO on Monday. He’s got some work to do.

Several of Canterbury’s senior players are privately agitated at club legend Steve Price’s rival ticket bid to usurp the current board.

The players have questioned coaching staff why, after a 2017 season railroaded by turmoil, Price’s ticket would want to inflict more off-field distractions in 2018.

The players are desperate to avoid unwanted headlines and being drawn into the battle of power at Belmore, ahead of next year’s AGM.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...h/news-story/b61ddfd3bd0b86b9c8bf09d175c34646

what a load of crap lol......as if they'd give two stuffs about the elections, if they are they need a kick up the arse because they should be only worrying about what's happening on the field

more than likely i'd say this is just crap put out there by Dib as a shot at the rival ticket
It does sound a bit made up. Surely players just want to make sure they are getting paid, they have good training facilities and they get along with and respect the coach.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Not really the players' concern they should stay out of it.

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

LOL, slow news week for Telecrap again

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Well if the elections are in Feb a month before the comp starts I find it difficult to understand how it impacts on their season.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If its true that Dib entered the sheds last year and had a crack at some players... then i highly doubt they would care one bit what happens to Ray and his goons.

The Dominator

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dib propaganda. Players don't give a shit who is on the board, although they would prefer not to be shopped around en masse because some idiots can't manage the cap.

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dib propaganda. Players don't give a shit who is on the board, although they would prefer not to be shopped around en masse because some idiots can't manage the cap.
Agree. If only Dib put as much time and effort into doing his job rather than saving it.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
players don't care who signs their cheques as long as they get them......didn't see them refusing to player because Castle got the arse lol

just mind games from dib leading up to the elections

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think Dib does protest too much!!! I think Des must be getting closer to a pay day.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score

I suspect that this had been leaked to undermine the rival ticket. Indicates that the current board is concerned for their jobs.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahahah.

Dib must pay for his gross negligence.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Telecrap article people, let's move right along...

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The telecrap will create articles just for a play on words. Steep Hill. Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.