A schoolboy halfback would have closed out the game today.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let’s see... umm only thing noteworthy outside the horror show of final 20 mins was a penalty kick which didnt find touch...
That last 20 alone should wipe him out from first grade football. Period
Lewis not finding touch was a turning point

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Let’s see... umm only thing noteworthy outside the horror show of final 20 mins was a penalty kick which didnt find touch...
That last 20 alone should wipe him out from first grade football. Period
Honesty i picked up the phone and thought ok cool.. well done boys. And then the next 20 minutes happened... honestly have not seen a half manage a lead any worse than that..

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ill keep it short and sweet - I need to vent.

I don’t care about the spoon anymore. I have only one wish please. And that is never to see Lewis in a Bulldogs jersey ever again.

A schoolboy halfback would have closed out the game today. This is no exaggeration. Lewis does not deserve to be paid to play football
Any halfback except the ones in our club. They're the bottom of the barrel.

Otis

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hmm. Stevie G kept the best players we had on the bench when they should have been out there.
When did the bomb become the go to on the last tackle? Grubber? Chip? Something slightly out of the box?

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If Georgallis does not make massive changes then that means he’s just a puppet with strings attached to the rubbish board because 99%of our Players are not first graders and nothing will change until a new coach comes

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Stupid comment, tolman miss,Crichton dropped bomb,drop ball Montoya not the halfback even though his shit

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I only got to watch the last 20 minutes of the game today and wow.... lachie fuckn lewis what a fuckn shocker .. i didn't see him do one good thing in 20 minutes... curious to know how he did the rest of the game...
Shit in the first 20 average in the second 20 and fucking deplorable in the next 40

JK26

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Stupid comment, tolman miss,Crichton dropped bomb,drop ball Montoya not the halfback even though his shit
With all due respect if you cant see how Lewis was the main culprit tonight you shouldnt be commenting on the games mate.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ill keep it short and sweet - I need to vent.

I don’t care about the spoon anymore. I have only one wish please. And that is never to see Lewis in a Bulldogs jersey ever again.

A schoolboy halfback would have closed out the game today. This is no exaggeration. Lewis does not deserve to be paid to play football
Re-singed in the preseason too. So unless we can get someone to buy him he will be around for another year. Just hope far far away from first grade.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
To lewis's credit, he wasn't terrible in the first half with foran organising everything. When he got injured though it was a fucking horror show.

Wakeham plays instead, we win imo

JK26

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
To lewis's credit, he wasn't terrible in the first half with foran organising everything. When he got injured though it was a fucking horror show.

Wakeham, Cogger, the current Australian schoolboys halfback, the local park footy team halfback, the local under 9’s kids team halfback. Anyone

Farcanrefs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Terrific we won the first half. Lewis wasn't terrible. Nothing to see here let's move on.

Farcanrefs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I only got to watch the last 20 minutes of the game today and wow.... lachie fuckn lewis what a fuckn shocker .. i didn't see him do one good thing in 20 minutes... curious to know how he did the rest of the game...
Ordinary but his hair style and swagger looked good.