A real life dilemma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Want to know why my thread was deleted.

It was an honest question which allows opinions and ideas to surface. We live in a liberal democracy where our ideas are supposed to be allowed to flow.

Why do alot of people on this forum hang out in reality. With alot of you ONLY hanging out with kennelers. Is that not a bit queer? :confused:

For eg. When a person has a birthday, why are there only members of the forum present.

Do internet friends, become real life friends. Or are internet friends and real life friends, Mutually exculusive?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who says we only hang with Kennelers? We might hang with lots of people but theres nothing wrong with being mates with Bulldog passionates.

JackTheLad

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Want to know why my thread was deleted.

It was an honest question which allows opinions and ideas to surface. We live in a liberal democracy where our ideas are supposed to be allowed to flow.

Why do alot of people on this forum hang out in reality. With alot of you ONLY hanging out with kennelers. Is that not a bit queer? :confused:

For eg. When a person has a birthday, why are there only members of the forum present.

Do internet friends, become real life friends. Or are internet friends and real life friends, Mutually exculusive?
And why does this bother you?

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
First of all ... it's my birthday next month bro .... you can come to my house if you like.

Seriously, I've had the unique pleasure of having met some internet folk in real life ... why had it not been for the politically incorrect rants of our Crusader here on MySpace years ago, he and I would not have shared many beverages at footy ...

the_crusader

I'm a big blob of LARD
Reaction score
First of all ... it's my birthday next month bro .... you can come to my house if you like.

Seriously, I've had the unique pleasure of having met some internet folk in real life ... why had it not been for the politically incorrect rants of our Crusader here on MySpace years ago, he and I would not have shared many beverages at footy ...
agreed CK and we have been mates ever since

R

rocky IV

lol i say bring back hasoons thread abt walking in on your parents

funniest **** i have ever seen here

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Just on a different subject, you got a pretty good rack there CK. Are you the one on the left?
After enough beers I can be either !

agreed CK and we have been mates ever since
Speaking of which ... our Judith has been disrepcting Tiger in his shorts at the Hospital - Outrage I tells ya ! OUTRAGE !!!

lol i say bring back hasoons thread abt walking in on your parents

funniest **** i have ever seen here
LOL - Do you remember the thread title or somethign in his first post I can use to search ?

R

rocky IV

no

but its was ***in hilarious

i was litterally rofling while trying to read it

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol i remember that thread. I woke up the whole house from my laughter. never laughed so much in my life. Luke the loser took it off.

R

rocky IV

yeh great faggot
we cant see it unless we are as cool as you guys on the internet

Status
Not open for further replies.