No Source A PETITION TO KICK STORM OUT

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And while we're at it, let's get a petition going to kick out, Souths, the Roo$ter$, Wests Tigers, Sharks fucking StGeorge, and those pathetic Bulldogs as well!

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No use posting rubbish, while News Ltd, are paying for the TV rights the Storm will be doing well, (cheating or no cheating) because they believe that having exposure in Melbourne is good for ratings and therefore better financial returns for them,
To all followers of Rugby League I say be carefull what you wish for, because the game has now fallen well behind the AFL in popularity, and if the never ending rule don't prove it nothing will.
I've no doubt that the never ending rule changes are a desperate attempt by the NRL at the request of the Networks to try and insure the survival of the game.
As for hating the Storm, I'd would firstly turn my hate on the Networks, eg. Ch9 and their pets the Rotters (who are well on par cheating wise with the Storm), have been our most fanatical enemies, and are the ones who want us out of the Comp most.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Everybody sick of Melbourne Storm winning and being helped.
This club stole our identity and DNA, A petition to kick them out the competition is needed.
F**k the Victorian Mexicans from jumping our nrl boarders and piss them off altogether.
Why

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Greatest team and club .. we all hate them for the same reason but cannot deny their greatness as a club.
Most clubs are great when they have two cheque books they can use. Add on top of that they spend an extra million in TPA’s of course it’s going to be a very good side for a very long time.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Oh well good luck with that. I'm sure vlandys will be all over your petition, he's probably reading it now
Who enjoys seeing Victoria win a prominently nswrl comp? It's like a root with no blow.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Absolutely, as said many times , well
Oiled machine.. on point and been successful for a very long Period of time ! It’s not a coincidence.
Pretty simple plan by Bellamy..get a couple of superstars principally in the spine and add willing workers around them. Give each player a specific role to play and do not deviate from that task.

Everyone knows where they should be at all times and what they need to do. Add grubby wrestling tactics and some exploiting of loopholes in the rules and you have the Storm....

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
No use posting rubbish, while News Ltd, are paying for the TV rights the Storm will be doing well, (cheating or no cheating) because they believe that having exposure in Melbourne is good for ratings and therefore better financial returns for them,
To all followers of Rugby League I say be carefull what you wish for, because the game has now fallen well behind the AFL in popularity, and if the never ending rule don't prove it nothing will.
I've no doubt that the never ending rule changes are a desperate attempt by the NRL at the request of the Networks to try and insure the survival of the game.
As for hating the Storm, I'd would firstly turn my hate on the Networks, eg. Ch9 and their pets the Rotters (who are well on par cheating wise with the Storm), have been our most fanatical enemies, and are the ones who want us out of the Comp most.
Why should we care if the NRL “has fallen behind the AFL”? For as long as I can remember, that’s a few decades, the VFL/AFL has been claiming “victory”, I’m just not sure what their version of victory even looks like. They have always had more people attending games simply because AFL is rubbish on TV, all of the real action is off the ball. NRL is so much better on TV because the action is mostly around the ball. There are no representative games of AFL, they have no state of origin because most of players come from Vic and are forced to play elsewhere by the illegal (employment law) draft. WTF does “All Australian” mean, it isn’t even the same players willing to play in that stupid hybrid Gaelic football game with the Irish.

The fact is there are substantially more people where NRL is predominantly played (NSW, Qld and NZ) than where AFL is predominantly played (Vic, SA and WA).

Any competition between AFL and NRL is fake news, they have nothing to compete over.

Always a Bulldog