A message to the true fans of the Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I get it and I've been through it since the 1970s... the highs and lows. I mentioned earlier that we are on track to miss out on the semis 4 years in a row. I understand we go through tough times but this is ridiculous. I
Honestly don't even know we can get ourselves out of this pickle.

All our past coaches since the 70s made a GF won a GF or qualifying match.

As long as Pay remains coach, then I'm afraid we are all witness to a period pre 1980 GF.....not hopeful Horse.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just the fact you say I’m not a true supporter because I want pay gone, is absolutely ridiculous... you will never ever take the fact I have supported this club for 33 years away from me. and made that decision on my own, all the statements I make about pay, is because I look at the bigger picture and want the best for this club.. this is my club an only club I will ever support..!!

you want pay to stay, that’s your opinion.in everyone else’s eyes that want him gone, maybe your not a true supporter.!!( but I would never stoop that low and say you are not) we all want diff things for the club, BUT at the end of the day we are all here for the same reason and thats because...

WE ARE SUPPORTERS OF THE MIGHTY BULLDOGS...!!! End of.

Last edited:

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
this is different. Losing but showing signs of improvement and change is fine.

Losing and repeating the same mistakes for 3 years is unacceptable.

Half the team is out of position for ffs.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah I get it and I've been through it since the 1970s... the highs and lows. I mentioned earlier that we are on track to miss out on the semis 4 years in a row. I understand we go through tough times but this is ridiculous. I
Honestly don't even know we can get ourselves out of this pickle.

All our past coaches since the 70s made a GF won a GF or qualifying match.

As long as Pay remains coach, then I'm afraid we are all witness to a period pre 1980 GF.....not hopeful Horse.
If Pay remains coach, I'm afraid we only win 2 or 3 games a season.

Needs to fuck off ASAP.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Just the fact you say I’m not a true supporter because I want pay gone, is absolutely ridiculous... you will never ever take the fact I have supported this club for 33 years away from me. and made that decision on my own, all the statements I make about pay, is because I look at the bigger picture and want the best for this club.. this is my club an only club I will ever support..!!

you want pay to stay, that’s your opinion.in everyone else’s eyes that want him gone, maybe your not a true supporter.!!( but I would never stoop that low and say you are not) we all want diff things for the club, BUT at the end of the day we are all here for the same reason and thats because...

WE ARE SUPPORTERS OF THE MIGHTY BULLDOGS...!!! End of.
Don't even bother replying to Mrs Pay.

Mrs Pay's mistress will disagree with this post.

Last edited:

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
“The beatings will stop when morale improves”

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Exactly the point I'm making. Not acceptable for a Bulldog coach. I'm certain something will give. If Kevin Moore with true Bulldogs pedigree can be sacked mid season, then there is no reason why Kevin Moores sister and her board can't do the same to Pay. Good bloke maybe, but not a coach. Georgalis for caretaker.
If Pay remains coach, I'm afraid we only win 2 or 3 games a season.

Needs to fuck off ASAP.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Exactly the point I'm making. Not acceptable for a Bulldog coach. I'm certain something will give. If Kevin Moore with true Bulldogs pedigree can be sacked mid season, then there is no reason why Kevin Moores sister and her board can't do the same to Pay. Good bloke maybe, but not a coach. Georgalis for caretaker.
Anyone for caretaker, even Trump lol

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Horse shit. Nothing tough about getting rid of a coach your not paying anyway and instilling a coach your not paying either.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pay seems like a "good bloke" and he may be a good coach with a reasonable first grade squad but atm he is failing badly. All that dna stuff is pure crap - he left for the money n played for Parra - good luck to him.