Official A Message from the Club Chairman

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can anyone confirm where this was originally posted. I'm a member already paid for next year and didnt get this via email

Achilles

Back to Belmore
Reaction score
I hope he is talking about belmore and not Liverpool in regards to the stadium funding

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: all jokes aside .... cough cough Nasheed! The club is going in right direction and is obvious last administration was out of their depths. Looks like we have serious players in right place in admin ! Barrett is going to do well. 2 more potential players to come makes us a top 8 team . Players were comfortable with mediocre, not anymore! Let’s go dogs!

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: all jokes aside .... cough cough Nasheed! The club is going in right direction and is obvious last administration was out of their depths. Looks like we have serious players in right place in admin ! Barrett is going to do well. 2 more potential players to come makes us a top 8 team . Players were comfortable with mediocre, not anymore! Let’s go dogs!
I can absolutely state first hand that I haven’t spoken to one single player who was remotely “comfortable with mediocre”. In fact completely the opposite, they were devastated, particularly with the close losses that were there to be won.

We were short on talent, strike power, there were no players not turning up and giving their best.

Go Dogs

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was surprised we didn't get a detailed run down on their achievements... like the signing of Flanagan...just unfair seeing we also got a 3 page expose on the signing of thommo in the tele ..by previous lot ....
short, sweet, and straight to the point, good to see we have a straight shooter!

NQ Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yup. This provides with enough of an update of what's going on without listing a million excuses or telling us a story from 40 years ago lol. Hopefully they upload pictures or a video of the completed Gym.
There is nothing wrong with stories from 40 years ago. Those blokes played for the Club and each other, not a huge salary and some publicity. If the current players had the same attitude the results on the field would be a lot different. I hope they try to match the pride and dedication the players of the 80's had for the Bulldogs, but I'm probably dreaming.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with stories from 40 years ago. Those blokes played for the Club and each other, not a huge salary and some publicity. If the current players had the same attitude the results on the field would be a lot different. I hope they try to match the pride and dedication the players of the 80's had for the Bulldogs, but I'm probably dreaming.
I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that, i'm just saying it's completely irrelevant in this matter and most fans just want information that's relevant today from the press release.

There's plenty of opportunities via social media to share these older stories but really it was all just bs spin from the Andersons so they could continue talking about themselves. Fucking stoked that they're gone.