A lot of phone calls from Baz': How Barrett convinced Elliott to stay at Bulldogs

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Is @utility half still out celebrating? Probably in the middle of a three day bender after his man got re-signed, one day for each year.

Also, how is the cognitive dissonance going TK? Does Barret's efforts to keep AElliott mean Adam is a good player or Baz a poor judge? Sack Baz?
I've pulled my Tbaz posters off my bedroom wall.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm waiting for Captain Jackson's comments...

Marquee?
Oh dear....is Baz giving us a heads up we are re-signing all the duds again if he's our marquee?

I'm now waiting for Nasheed to claim Marquee poster on TK!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Marquee?
Oh dear....is Baz giving us a heads up we are re-signing all the duds again if he's our marquee?

He is yet to recover from Manchester Uniteds failed attempt of signing Sancho.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
And I’m bored, this site still sucks shit, see ya game day boys.!!!

gee333

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I dont dislike elliot and this he's improved somewhat (I hope he keeps improving)... but what I dont like is the fact he says too much... saying how baz practically begged him to stay... marquee player... one foot out the door... we are paying less etc. Thats not the shit you put in the papers...

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Is @utility half still out celebrating? Probably in the middle of a three day bender after his man got re-signed, one day for each year.

Also, how is the cognitive dissonance going TK? Does Barret's efforts to keep AElliott mean Adam is a good player or Baz a poor judge? Sack Baz?
So far the only thing I’ve been drinking in celebration is the nectar of salty kennel tears....Haha

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At one stage Canterbury were offering nearly $200,000 less than what the Warriors were prepared to throw at him, but they eventually dug deep to keep the 25-year-old who grew up a Canterbury supporter and made it known he had taken less to stay out of loyalty three years earlier.

So take a pay cut then bring it up 3 years later. This idiot for real? **** loves the sound of his own voice.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Marquee?

Fuck Adam idiot
Fuck trent barrett

He is yet to recover from Manchester Uniteds failed attempt of signing Sancho.
Sancho is still coming