Opinion A Look Into (Our 2021 Bulldogs squad and Potential Lineup)

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
(Doorey)
Can I ask exactly what you like about him , he back up to score a try and then I’ve seen nothing at all , maybe in 2 - 3 years he might be good
Runs a good line, has some speed and power too.

Edge forwards usually take a while to establish themselves, and in the little time Doorey had he proved he's a footballer.

Backing up to score a try as simple as it sounds, is something our bloke's haven't been doing for 8 years now.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Good post @Raysie with plenty of info.

I wouldn't name a 17 at this stage as I think there'll be alot more movement yet.

Hopefully we can offload a player or two with a few coming our way.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Good post @Raysie with plenty of info.

I wouldn't name a 17 at this stage as I think there'll be alot more movement yet.

Hopefully we can offload a player or two with a few coming our way.
what the depth is going to do is push every player now for a starting spot.
great signs

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
what the depth is going to do is push every player now for a starting spot.
great signs
Been a rough few years mate, hopefully we can see the club get back to where it should be. Some very positive signs with a coach that players want to be coached by and some better quality signings this year. There's light at the end of the tunnel now.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Been a rough few years mate, hopefully we can see the club get back to where it should be. Some very positive signs with a coach that players want to be coached by and some better quality signings this year. There's light at the end of the tunnel now.
yeh i agree, ill admit i was very close to one of the past coaches just gone, but i lost all faith in what they were doing.
the players want to come to the dogs now, that is a first encouraging sign, now we have to show it on the field. as with all clubs, we are hoping some of our juniors and development squad players can take the next step then we have some exciting times