A game. Who are the halfbacks YOU want?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Burton represents a different cat.
He would be a cheap acquisition that is a long term project, like Sherwin in 2001.

Nothing wrong with that, but there is risk involved.

I just think if we pursue that guy, we need to pair him up with a Foran, Townsend or someone with experience. I like townsend because he's good for another 4 years and can build a dynasty.
I'd like to think that's why we've brought Green, I would of much preferred Foran tho.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like that mind Dr is back..

What was his name, des's mate?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd like to think that's why we've brought Green, I would of much preferred Foran tho.
The ONLY reason why Green is a controversial signing is because he got badly injured AFTER we sign he ass.

If Green stays fit, he's an astute buy. I can show you posts of mine that even said he's a no brainer signing.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Brett Oliver @Nasheed.

Who would you sign of you were in charge naanbread?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Brett Oliver @Nasheed.

Who would you sign of you were in charge naanbread?
Wouldn't sign Oliver because he's in his mid thirties now. Maybe Mounties Outside the squad, because I did rate him.

For me it's simple.
Chase Townsend hard.

He's low hanging fruit but high enough to be hidden from eyes.

But I see!

1. Cronulla have both cap issues and an overload of halves

2. In June, a report said they might have to release Townsend for this reason. Johnson playing well this year so guessing why he wasn't mentioned

3. Townsend is only on 500 a year! I would estimate his value to be 650.
So I would be saying 'hello TownsenD, please sign with us for 1.8 over 3 years. Season 1 we will also throw in a 25k sign on bonus, just to show we real'.

Poof! Next thing you know we have our long term yet experienced general.

Homie wouldn't even need to move house.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Sharks have
7. Johnson/Townsend/Trindall/Tracey
6. Moylan/Wade

It may be best for both parties next year to cut one of the higher paying guys loose

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Useless thread bring back mal creevey oh hang on no longer with us next dumb thread

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The ONLY reason why Green is a controversial signing is because he got badly injured AFTER we sign he ass.

If Green stays fit, he's an astute buy. I can show you posts of mine that even said he's a no brainer signing.
Bulldogs fan here: your dad should have nutted on your mums face...... you are a silly little boy!
Green is 34 going on 35. What was he going to add........ where to buy the cheapest Metamucil....... sit down nasheed

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ffs Mods, this **** is full talking to himself now! There should be mandatory drug testing on the Kennel to keep the icy’s out! Get off the pipe fwit!

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
My threads require you to think, poems your mind on a spiritual level. Leads you to a path of understanding the intricacy of the NRL and the cosmos in which the Bulldogs exist.

I show things that only exist in the subconscious. We are a lot better and progressive since my threads became reality.

Would never expect you to understand.
I woudn't go that far; but your posts are interesting, and certainly get their fair share of responses.