A fit Foran in 2019 we make the 8 vote

If Foran stays healthy this year do we make the 8?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Thing is we aren't scoring enough points and while defence has been great Meaney doesn't offer anything in attack from the back, Hopoate does.
Plus Meaney not so good at marshalling the troops and organising D...unless he has learnt that off DWZ as well.

Malla

Reaction score
I said after the Tigers win in the early rounds that if Foran could stay fit all year we would make the 8 easily.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Given that two weeks from the end of the season 8th spot is still technically feasible, and there were a number of games he wasn't in that the team almost won, it is probably a fair proposition.

However, while Foran is the best player in the squad, it is a team game, and something crucial has changed since the first half of the season, something far more important than whether or not Foran is on the field. Fans of other teams have been saying since the game against the Bunnies that they wish their team had half the spirit of the Dogs. It took half a season to begin to develop, and Foran is undoubtedly part of it, but the spirit of the team right now is the deciding factor in our four straight wins, not Foran.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I rate him
I really do but he isn’t the future
His body can not last a season
$300k is the most I’d offer him

At that price he is good value for the limited time he will spend on the field if he helps develop our young halves

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have a look at the team huddle it is foran barking instructions and firing the boys up not Jacko...
Given that two weeks from the end of the season 8th spot is still technically feasible, and there were a number of games he wasn't in that the team almost won, it is probably a fair proposition.

However, while Foran is the best player in the squad, it is a team game, and something crucial has changed since the first half of the season, something far more important than whether or not Foran is on the field. Fans of other teams have been saying since the game against the Bunnies that they wish their team had half the spirit of the Dogs. It took half a season to begin to develop, and Foran is undoubtedly part of it, but the spirit of the team right now is the deciding factor in our four straight wins, not Foran.