News A Dog’s Breakfast To Whole New Pedigree

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure (but won’t put my house on it hahaha) that Kingsgrove is split wheee the creek was/is or, now M5.
I know this because my old man is a Dragons fan and he had been told many many times growing up the creek is where it splits, and he uses to live on the STG side of the creek in a street than ran between it and the railway.
I believe you are correct, the boundary was Wolli Creek now M5.

Always a Bulldog

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure (but won’t put my house on it hahaha) that Kingsgrove is split wheee the creek was/is or, now M5.
I know this because my old man is a Dragons fan and he had been told many many times growing up the creek is where it splits, and he uses to live on the STG side of the creek in a street than ran between it and the railway.
Kingsgrove De La Salle used to play in the St George Comp..

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah spot on
Hurstville is Dragons heartland, hardly the ‘border’
Lot of distance from Todd Park to Canterbury Road!
you would be suprised how many bulldogs fans live around Hurstville, even to the point I think we would sell more jerseys then the dragons up at the westfields

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
But Barba learnt to catch after one season. Dufty is what in his 5th season now ?
Barba never ever learnt to catch and let them bounce plenty of times thru his career..

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dufty is fine but surely the fox has first crack at fullback. Consistently in the competition’s top 4 or 5 backs every year for probably the last five years. May be our highest profile signing since Brad Clyde. Fox is Fullback. At the very least he should get first crack for mine .

Diatribe 2000

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
you would be suprised how many bulldogs fans live around Hurstville, even to the point I think we would sell more jerseys then the dragons up at the westfields
No I wouldn’t
I know the area well
I’m purely talking about the geography

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No I wouldn’t
I know the area well
I’m purely talking about the geography
Okay but even though penshurst and Hurstville yes are in the st George heartland penshurst boarders Beverly Hills which is considered Canterbury Bankstown.
the local paper the leeder gets delivered to penshurst the local paper the torch gets delivered to Beverly Hills.

it’s strange though It feels like Beverly Hills is suburbs away compared to say Mortdale which feels like same same

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
But Barba learnt to catch after one season. Dufty is what in his 5th season now ?
True, The Desler changed Barba.. Maybe the Tbaz can change the Duff?

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Dufty is fine but surely the fox has first crack at fullback. Consistently in the competition’s top 4 or 5 backs every year for probably the last five years. May be our highest profile signing since Brad Clyde. Fox is Fullback. At the very least he should get first crack for mine .
I think just let him roam inside every once in a while like Turbo in Origin.