A disgrace to our jumper

Status
Not open for further replies.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have been a season ticket holder,for 20 odd years,today I was part of the 6 thousand odd,and boy what an embarrassment this team is to my club,forget about players being shopped around,their minds not on the job etc etc,punt them get rid,but no we still have Montoya,another 2 tries we're scored on his side,a total of 29 this year,Hopoate,nothing,I had my doubts on dean pay at the beginning of the season,I am now convinced ,100%,we have no ofloads,attack been nothing for 3 years now,the players need to take some responsibility,but the coach puts structures in place,the coach keeps picking these failures,every week,from round 3 onwards,we saw the signs,Frawley,Montoya,lichaa,Hopoate,etc and he has done nothing,.would like to see what people think.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
There are very few options to replace those mentioned. NSW Cup were/ are woeful as well. Of the 30 players in the squad how many are genuine first graders - Morrises Klemmer Jackson RFM Woods - the rest are fringe at best. Its the club! Coaching though is not helping!

Raza50

Waterboy
Reaction score
Bullanth
Very true words, i traveled on friday to support my team, as a Platinum member for many years, i left the game at half time, i would of walked out earlier, but i didn’t want to be embarrassed even though “i was” at our lay down efforts. Sad to say u am not happy, but as a fufty year supporter, i will remain faithful

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Have been a season ticket holder,for 20 odd years,today I was part of the 6 thousand odd,and boy what an embarrassment this team is to my club,forget about players being shopped around,their minds not on the job etc etc,punt them get rid,but no we still have Montoya,another 2 tries we're scored on his side,a total of 29 this year,Hopoate,nothing,I had my doubts on dean pay at the beginning of the season,I am now convinced ,100%,we have no ofloads,attack been nothing for 3 years now,the players need to take some responsibility,but the coach puts structures in place,the coach keeps picking these failures,every week,from round 3 onwards,we saw the signs,Frawley,Montoya,lichaa,Hopoate,etc and he has done nothing,.would like to see what people think.
I'm curious.
And not wanting to.be labeled "Hoppa's cheersquad" because I think there's more he can do in a game but why would you be mentioning him in the same breath as those other three nongs.
Hopoate has run 2nd most meters after Klemmer, is one of two in the team with an effective offload and is the only one in the whole fucking team that can catch a high ball.
Did you watch the game today, did you notice how Olive went defensively with Montoya outside him?
Hoppa's had to deal with the Montoya shit show all season.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who would you put in the side? We have no people to put into the spine. Perhaps Lewis will be added to the 30 man squad this week, but that's it. I'll give you Montoya though, mmaybe next week Smith will stay & Montoya will go.

Status
Not open for further replies.