A boy named Sue

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

Just wondering what the forum thoughts are in this Sue dude in the squad.

Suosuo or Jessie or whatever his name is.

From what I can recall, everyone said he was a decent player, but on the same token NO ONE is calling for him to be resigned?

So I'm guessing he's the type of player everyone is neutral on, and one shitty game later, he's dipped just below the point of caring??

I didn't see much of him. My memory is just a fat Tongan that gasses easy but take that wit ha grain of salt

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: shut the front door nasheed!!! I’ll fight club ya!

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

Just wondering what the forum thoughts are in this Sue dude in the squad.

Suosuo or Jessie or whatever his name is.

From what I can recall, everyone said he was a decent player, but on the same token NO ONE is calling for him to be resigned?

So I'm guessing he's the type of player everyone is neutral on, and one shitty game later, he's dipped just below the point of caring??

I didn't see much of him. My memory is just a fat Tongan that gasses easy but take that wit ha grain of salt
Why does his ethnicity matter?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Move him on. He's another Reserve Grader that would struggle to get a run at another club.

I'd rather Nasheed was moved on to another forum though.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I actually see a future for him but I don't bother saying anything due successive poor coaches who couldn't pick numbers at bingo night. I no longer give two fuks about this year and every moment that passes of me watching teams like the warriors going on signing sprees and us nothing, I give less about next year too. The club are a bunch of infighting c*nts and the whole club has a loser attitude. It's clear none of them have a true love for the club and are self-interested.

I recorded the game last weekend as I was away but caught the score on FB, can't even beat the crap teams is how bad we are. Obviously deleted the recording.............

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He is the type of guy who fills the 4th bench spot or 18th man and you are not disappointed, runs hard, brings some energy but is never going to be your number 1 prop.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
JORDZILLA here.

runs hard would be good bench as impact player

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Especially considering some guidelines I read on here re: racist posts, passive or not, they’re racist...
Wait what?
Check yourself.
There was nothing racist about it. Not that I mind racism.

I was just recalling my memory of the player and what he looks like.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Can this racist trolling fuckwit be permanently banned once and for all?
But it wasn't racism. How can I recall what a player looks like without describing his race?
If I said 'fat coconut with no brains' you might have a point but all I said was I recall he's Tongan.