A blast from the past!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a little bit of history that will bring fond memories.
Don't worry fellow doggies, we will be back!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Those were the days !!! Our attack was fucking brilliant and we had a great team indeed.. missing it and can’t wait too see us back in that form again.

SOON!!!

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Didn't Sherwin apply for a coaching job with the club? Has anyone heard anything further? Imagine Lewis' defense combined Shifty's attack he would be bloody brilliant!!!

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Didn't Sherwin apply for a coaching job with the club? Has anyone heard anything further? Imagine Lewis' defense combined Shifty's attack he would be bloody brilliant!!!
I thought someone said on here a while ago he was looking after one of the junior sides.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I thought someone said on here a while ago he was looking after one of the junior sides.
I heard via the kennel he was coaching Moorebank younger grades and that he approached the club for a coaching gig but was still waiting on the clubs response. I can't recall who said it though.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I heard via the kennel he was coaching Moorebank younger grades and that he approached the club for a coaching gig but was still waiting on the clubs response. I can't recall who said it though.
Isn't he the assistant coach to Brad Morrin.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Isn't he the assistant coach to Brad Morrin.
He is the current coach of St. Christophers Panania A grade team (Bulldogs junior team).

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Thurston had a blinder that day with Anasta out.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lol just seen someone wrote the exact same thing

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I loved watching that, then made me realise even more how bad we are on now when we have frawley/jmk/foran/Lewis as our halves. Besides foran, None are even close to being anywhere near like shifty or Thurston was..

We have a long long long way to get anywhere near back to what we once were

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd willingly sacrifice Des, Raels & Dib to the NRL Gods for another Sherwin. And if it doesn't work, no harm done!

Magic Arrow

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man we were spoiled with forwards in the mid 2000s. Mason Price Asotasi O'Meley Ryan Grimaldi Maitua and SBW

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol.. Melbourne before they hired a BJJ instructer

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was coaching the HM & SG Ball as well as Jersey Flegg halves & kickers this year. He also made himself available for a role with the senior squad- he’s still waiting for a reply.

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is the current coach of St. Christophers Panania A grade team (Bulldogs junior team).
He has nothing to do with St Chris this year. He was assisting our junior rep sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.