The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The public toilets at milsons point, 10 minutes is plenty of time for a shit but when your on a timer it is stressful and continually pressing the button for 1 ply toilet paper is simply not enough time under pressure and the loud music is a distraction

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
What happens if you exceed 10 mins?

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
God forbidding if I ever need to take a dump in a public shitter I can be in and out in 2 mins flat
All my life’s total of public dumps wouldn’t total 1 hour ffs

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
The public toilets at milsons point, 10 minutes is plenty of time for a shit but when your on a timer it is stressful and continually pressing the button for 1 ply toilet paper is simply not enough time under pressure and the loud music is a distraction
Good ol Milsons Point. Where the Housos have the best view of the Bridge and pay Buckley’s to have that opportunity (GreenWay Buildings)

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cuntville's desperate tactics, a yearly event by simple *****.
The stupid ***** wreck their own town, being a **** is priority over everyone else's happiness.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Alcohol glorification and abuse. I'm sure some of you heard about the four children who were killed by a drunk driver near Parramatta on the weekend - There is a problem in Australia and it needs to be put into the spotlight.. these kinds of tragedies are all too common..

Last edited:

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Alcohol glorification and abuse. I'm sure some of you heard about the four children who were killed by a drunk driver near Parramatta on the weekend - There is a problem in Australia and it needs to be put into the spotlight.. these kinds of tragedies are all too common..
Sadly it's 5 now bro. 3 siblings and 2 siblings.

God help those parents.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sadly it's 5 now bro. 3 siblings and 2 siblings.

God help those parents.

so fucked bro... everybody is too busy arguing over some shit that could potentially have an impact on the planet when we are long gone, yet we hear these stories oh so regularly

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
What a nightmare for everyone involved, surely you know you are messed at 1.5, no bail either, prolly safer in the clink.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They should hang the **** but watch, it will be a light sentence big fine, big suspension of license
And a big suspended sentence

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
They should hang the **** but watch, it will be a light sentence big fine, big suspension of license
And a big suspended sentence
He’s been hit with 20 charges, he won’t be out anytime soon.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
RIP . Very sad news. I feel for their immediate families. This is something NO parent should ever experience. Young innocent lives taken needlessly before their prime .

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
That still won't be long enough lucky to serve 7 years I recon
Probably serve 3-4... absolute joke of a system.... so many lives ruined because of one assholes selfish actions