The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Poor plane etiquette. Probable deserves its own thread after the successful train one (i catch planes more than trains).

Recently, apart from the usual, like people who stand too closure to the carousel, those who fall asleep on you, and those who push past you to try and get off the plane before you, I recently had one of those people behind you who treat your seat like they are training for the Olympic diving team, by yanking on your headrest every time they get in and out of their seat.

Admittedly I was tired and a bit frazzled when i eventually turned around and said "come on!". The guy replied: "there's no other way". I said: "of course there is etc". Not my proudest moment... but we are all sharing stale air, cramped into a steel tube for several hours, just a bit of consideration for your fellow passenger would go a long way to society being a better place.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Allegations about my private life are separate to my public life, I am not a prisoner to a communist life control experiment.
The cops are reckless idiots for running a town like that, what about everybody else?
Fuck the gutless prank, dispense with the head torture.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
My favourite local pizza place closing down. Damn you Domino's.
Bloody Dominos. Last week some curry muncher sat in front of me on a train wearing a Dominos polo shirt. The idiot lifted up his arm to rest his forearm on the window.

THE SMELL WAS SO FOUL I HAD TO CHANGE SEATS.

USE DEODORANT YOU FILTHY ANIMAL!

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bloody Dominos. Last week some curry muncher sat in front of me on a train wearing a Dominos polo shirt. The idiot lifted up his arm to rest his forearm on the window.

THE SMELL WAS SO FOUL I HAD TO CHANGE SEATS.

USE DEODORANT YOU FILTHY ANIMAL!
Indian Dog says get fucked

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Allegations about my private life are separate to my public life, I am not a prisoner to a communist life control experiment.
The cops are reckless idiots for running a town like that, what about everybody else?
Fuck the gutless prank, dispense with the head torture.
will there ever be an end to corruption in the Hunter region?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Why? They all home deliver.
I'm generally not into delivery, especially if they're not using their own drivers (and are using Uber eats etc). If its more than a few kays from your house, anything delivered is going to show up cold and be expensive anyway.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I'm generally not into delivery, especially if they're not using their own drivers (and are using Uber eats etc). If its more than a few kays from your house, anything delivered is going to show up cold and be expensive anyway.
Was the Dominos next to you a dine-in restaurant? Man I haven't seen one of them in YEARS. I prefer wood-fired though for dine-in experience.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Was the Dominos next to you a dine-in restaurant? Man I haven't seen one of them in YEARS. I prefer wood-fired though for dine-in experience.
Its not really a dine in, but they do have a couple of tables, so I guess you could eat your pizza there. I think there are still a couple of dine in Pizza Huts in Brisbane, but far from my place.

I prefer a proper pizza too, but there just isn't much of it in my area. Also, no decent fucking kebab places (not like the old Metro 1 in Ashfield).

Wahesh

Reaction score
Its not really a dine in, but they do have a couple of tables, so I guess you could eat your pizza there. I think there are still a couple of dine in Pizza Huts in Brisbane, but far from my place.

I prefer a proper pizza too, but there just isn't much of it in my area. Also, no decent fucking kebab places (not like the old Metro 1 in Ashfield).
I think there's a Pizza Hut where you can dine in out Campbelltown way, but not 100% sure.

There are plenty of great kebab joints down here in Syd, but there are plenty of dodgy ones too. You need to pick them carefully.