The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I know someone who owns a hairdressers that is of the opinion that her salon does about triple the amount of business since they started employing a fellow to work there. He's supposedly nothing to look at or anything, so it's not about the women who go there wanting to perve. But I guess that psychology plays a part. He pretty much works the register cleans, makes coffee etc. And the owner swears that the business does loads better since she switched from having a lady doing his job.
That's fine, he's the administrator, but this bloke was actually giving the woman a manicure.

Banned
Reaction score
That's fine, he's the administrator, but this bloke was actually giving the woman a manicure.
You do know in a tolerant society, that you're allowed to follow your dreams and not be jelly of others that have, right? ;)

Wahesh

Reaction score
He may of cracked an open pussy market lol

There is a florist in Blacktown that looks like a Yakuza solider that can kill you 5 times before you hit the ground lol

Wahesh

Reaction score
You do know in a tolerant society, that you're allowed to follow your dreams and not be jelly of others that have, right? ;)
Never seen anything like it before bro. I even asked this chick at work and she was gobsmacked.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Never seen anything like it before bro. I even asked this chick at work and she was gobsmacked.
I do know for women the best hairdresser they can get is a full blown queer.

No one knows womens hair better than a FBQ.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
All this Murikan Halloween fuckery.

We live in Australia, I don't want little bogan fucks knocking on my door.

Then the Irish hate on Americans for celebrating Halloween because its an old Celtic tradition.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fuck Halloween, how dare Aussies adopt this pathetic money spinner, America should be embarrassed for even having it.
Its Halloween every week in this joint.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck Halloween, how dare Aussies adopt this pathetic money spinner, America should be embarrassed for even having it.
Its Halloween every week in this joint.
My younger brother celebrated Halloween in 1998 at 11 years old he was already 6foot tall.

For some reason him and his friend thought they'd trick or treat at one of our local bottlos?

This shop was notorious for being held up.
As soon as my brother walked in the cashier drew a sawn off on him!

Wahesh

Reaction score
All this Murikan Halloween fuckery.

We live in Australia, I don't want little bogan fucks knocking on my door.

Thankfully things changed here a few years ago because these derby trick or treaters were knocking on everyone's door. How it works now is that if your house doesn't have any Halloween decorations on it, they won't knock on your door, however if it does, it's a sign that you're in on it and expecting them.

They always do it in my area to the point where you see people driving their cars around and looking for parking spots to do it. I live in a residential area so it happens every year and gets bigger. They're all kids though so by 8pm it's all over.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Thankfully things changed here a few years ago because these derby trick or treaters were knocking on everyone's door. How it works now is that if your house doesn't have any Halloween decorations on it, they won't knock on your door, however if it does, it's a sign that you're in on it and expecting them.

They always do it in my area to the point where you see people driving their cars around and looking for parking spots to do it. I live in a residential area so it happens every year and gets bigger. They're all kids though so by 8pm it's all over.
I always seen trick or treat as a good time to clear out the snacks I don't like.

E.g chicken flavoured chips,black jelly beans or any similar junk that comes in a variety pack which I least desire.

Banned
Reaction score
Uber Eats, Deliveroo and the kind on their fucking scooters.
Fuckwits on their fucking scooters indeed!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Uber Eats, Deliveroo and the kind on their fucking scooters.
Fuckwits on their fucking scooters indeed!
When the little Nepali and Bengali fucks think they can intimidate you off the footpath I lose my shit!

I have come close a few times to kicking the back wheel as they ride passed and force them to stack it!

The day is coming, oh yes it is!

Also they have no idea how to ride on the road properly.
They hold up traffic so bad it shouldn't be a criminal charge if you run one of them over.

I used to ride my bike on the road all the time.
When on main roads I constantly had one eye over my back shoulder ready to stick close as possible to the curb so traffic could pass me!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Can't stand ***** who can't keep their word.

A man only has his balls and his words, and shouldn't break them for no one.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Can't stand ***** who can't keep their word.

A man only has his balls and his words, and shouldn't break them for no one.
Thats why I don't like to make plans or promises.

If someone expects something I always say I'm not promising or guaranteeing anything.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thats why I don't like to make plans or promises.

If someone expects something I always say I'm not promising or guaranteeing anything.
Do the best you can with the cards you get dealt, honor among men is becoming a thing of the past.
A clear conscience at the end of the day helps you sleep.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
the right left illusion

not going to act like I never got sucked into all of that.. which is probably why it annoys me the most.... it doesn't matter what label we give ourselves, at the end of the day... we should not be hating on each other because of the elitist scum, who laugh at all of us behind closed doors

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
the right left illusion

not going to act like I never got sucked into all of that.. which is probably why it annoys me the most.... it doesn't matter what label we give ourselves, at the end of the day... we should not be hating on each other because of the elitist scum, who laugh at all of us behind closed doors
Have you seen Jacob Rothschild?
He laughs right in your face, doesn't give one fuck!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have you seen Jacob Rothschild?
He laughs right in your face, doesn't give one fuck!
yeah he's a creep of the highest order... one of most evil men walk the earth, along with Soros of course, Rupert etc. People fixate way too much on the orange man, but it's the guys who you get labelled a conspiracy theorist and whatever else if you talk about that are the real problem