The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thursday night football, surely its for TV ratings and not for families to attend?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Im getting sick of my mum never liking any of my girlfriends.

Why do women pretend to like each other when in reality they hate other?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The NSW Premier for bowing to militant Communists, we are free people unless convicted.
Not sure what country she was born in but its not the same one as me.
Head torture is not acceptable.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
The NSW Premier for bowing to militant Communists, we are free people unless convicted.
Not sure what country she was born in but its not the same one as me.
Head torture is not acceptable.
Mark 1 over box T this Saturday

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Better than supporting those useless ***** in labor or liberal.

I asked a smart question to the volunteer queers on tuesday which they couldn't answer.

As if I'm going to put hope into one of the L parties when they backstab each other.

Labor and liberal. L stands for loser.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The T party sounds like the go.
We can't be supporting anyone who's Intellectual capabilities are being rude to someone changes the law.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
The T party sounds like the go.
We can't be supporting anyone who's Intellectual capabilities are being rude to someone changes the law.
Vote the T party and make New South Fails, New South Wales again!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ill be voting for I always have voted for...

Saddam Hussein lol

Voting means shit, they place who they want to place, just an illusion of "choice", cow shit or horse shit.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Me i grind my gears deadset i can be a fucking idiot sometimes , sweating my arse off today and there was a bottle of rubbing alcohol laying around i said to one of the boys that will cool the balls down so i processed to drench my dick and balls in it, well it was nice and cool for about 3 seconds till it started burning long story short im on a client's lawn with a hose down my pants burning dick and balls with ***** laughing at me

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Me i grind my gears deadset i can be a fucking idiot sometimes , sweating my arse off today and there was a bottle of rubbing alcohol laying around i said to one of the boys that will cool the balls down so i processed to drench my dick and balls in it, well it was nice and cool for about 3 seconds till it started burning long story short im on a client's lawn with a hose down my pants burning dick and balls with ***** laughing at me
Bahahaha bahahaha bahahaha bahahaha bahahaha bahahaha bahahaha.. The greatest post I’ve read on the Kennel.. bahahaha bahahaha bahahaha bahahaha.. To paraphrase footy commentator Warren Smith.. ‘Take me now..I’ve read it all..!’.. bahahaha bahahaha bahahaha..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bahahahahahaha I really want to work with you, not a dull moment.

PS I hope you don't mind but I copied you today, was shooting the neighbors cat with the fix out gun. Boss comes around and says "You fkn dickhead, you have to use the framer" lol

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
16195276928298611667.jpg

The use of toothpicks to advertise clothes. In a zombie apocalypse these ladies would be deemed a waste of time by the hungriest zombie.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ahh spewin, Mr T would of made a great Premier.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Ahh spewin, Mr T would of made a great Premier.
Mark Latham will make a great premier.
He is going to abolish the madness created by the 2 major parties in the last so many years.

I don't get the stupid majority of fucking morons in this country?

Outcast a true Aussie like Mark Latham but in the next election vote in a milky bar kid lookalike such as K.Rudd!

Would of been better off having Johnny Coward and Peter Costello as P.M if you look back.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fkn cocksuckers who take voting seriously and force those fkn pamphlets on you then get cut when you tell them I'm voting for Saddam.