The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I always wonder if Hitler will go from villian to hero when it finally comes out that a group of Zionist motherfuckers are actually controlling the world.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Dammit. So you guys remember that hot Indian chick that works here? The hottest, most gorgeous Indian I've ever seen in my life? SHE'S GOING BACK TO INDIA TOMORROW FOR A HOLIDAY... AND I'M LEAVING HERE ON WEDNESDAY. FFS. I'M NOT GOING TO SEE HER ANYMORE

@Mr Invisible @ASSASSIN @south of heaven @Mr 95% I need some help here, I'm suffering depression. Who wants to get me a hot cocoa with a marshmallow?
@Wahesh "Hey Baby ... when you come back I'd like to meet up and reneact all 3 Dylan Napa videos with you".

Or forget about her and contact Genie Bouchard whilst she's still in Australia and wanting company.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Masturbating is great i only have a root so i can have a wank about it
Lol.. Your hand never complains..never whines..it’s there solely for your pleasure.. It’ll even help you clean up afterwards..

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Say when you get back we should catch up for coffee or lunch, she will think ohhh how cute he's not trying to fuck me which will make her want to fuck you, or take her on a bridge climb if shes got the guts to go up there anal shouldn't be a problem
Lol.. Southy I will never look at women standing on top of the Sydney Harbour Bridge ever the same again..

Last edited:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
@Wahesh "Hey Baby ... when you come back I'd like to meet up and reneact all 3 Dylan Napa videos with you".

Or forget about her and contact Genie Bouchard whilst she's still in Australia and wanting company.
Wahesh: Hey Genie... would you like me to Dylan Napa you?
Genie: Who's he?
Wahesh: Oh, well he's this red-headed ranga, who --
Genie: -- RED HEAD? FORGET IT!!! *Runs off screaming*

Wahesh

Reaction score
Say when you get back we should catch up for coffee or lunch, she will think ohhh how cute he's not trying to fuck me which will make her want to fuck you, or take her on a bridge climb if shes got the guts to go up there anal shouldn't be a problem
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: You funny kent... but please explain... why isn't it a problem if she can get on the bridge?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Would love to know what would happen to me, I'm a sand nice guy, but Germans are Assyrians direct descendants.

I also drive a WHITE SS lol
Sorry bro..you’d be crunched..considered sub-human..

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: You funny kent... but please explain... why isn't it a problem if she can get on the bridge?
If she can climb that high without freaking out she's courageous and adventurous which leads to analus

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Plus she's indian would be used to a stinging ring ,you got this go hard son

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I know some fairly conservative females who have scaled the bridge, but you know what they say, it's always the quiet ones..

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If she can climb that high without freaking out she's courageous and adventurous which leads to analus
Do you think if she is willing to go up Centrepoint Tower and go outside.. Some rimmimg isn’t out of the question?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I know some fairly conservative females who have scaled the bridge, but you know what they say, it's always the quiet ones..
The Forbidden Taboo takes a calm mind and body..it is the quiet ones that can more readily accept it’s unique challenges..

Wahesh

Reaction score
So I went to add her on Facebook and the Add Friend button isn't there...