The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Same with us Assyrians, same with the Armenians, etc...
Armenian's are so humble. They're practically identical to Lebanese people... except they're nowhere near as psycho. Obviously as someone who has both Lebanese and Armenian blood, the Lebanese psycho side comes out in me a lot more!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Armenian's are so humble. They're practically identical to Lebanese people... except they're nowhere near as psycho. Obviously as someone who has both Lebanese and Armenian blood, the Lebanese psycho side comes out in me a lot more!
Basically only issue I have ever had with Arminians is the Kuntrashians lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dammit. So you guys remember that hot Indian chick that works here? The hottest, most gorgeous Indian I've ever seen in my life? SHE'S GOING BACK TO INDIA TOMORROW FOR A HOLIDAY... AND I'M LEAVING HERE ON WEDNESDAY. FFS. I'M NOT GOING TO SEE HER ANYMORE

@Mr Invisible @ASSASSIN @south of heaven @Mr 95% I need some help here, I'm suffering depression. Who wants to get me a hot cocoa with a marshmallow?
You got nothing to loose hit it up if she says no fuck it you wont see her again no loss but if she says yes you could be chewing the chutney chute by nightfall

Wahesh

Reaction score
You got nothing to loose hit it up if she says no fuck it you wont see her again no loss but if she says yes you could be chewing the chutney chute by nightfall
I HAVE NEVER WANTED TO CHEW A CHUTNEY CHUTE SO BADLY BROTHER! This women changed my perception of Indian women - a feat I thought NO ONE would ever be able to accomplish :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

No wonder why she got married young (that's the only problem).

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Dammit. So you guys remember that hot Indian chick that works here? The hottest, most gorgeous Indian I've ever seen in my life? SHE'S GOING BACK TO INDIA TOMORROW FOR A HOLIDAY... AND I'M LEAVING HERE ON WEDNESDAY. FFS. I'M NOT GOING TO SEE HER ANYMORE

@Mr Invisible @ASSASSIN @south of heaven @Mr 95% I need some help here, I'm suffering depression. Who wants to get me a hot cocoa with a marshmallow?
Masturbation..it is your go too friend..

Wahesh

Reaction score
Masturbation..it is your go too friend..
Can I just convert to Indian... ensure she goes through with an arranged-divorce with her current husband than have an arranged marriage with me?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Can I just convert to Indian... ensure she goes through with an arranged-divorce with her current husband than have an arranged marriage with me?
Honestly go for it my man..you have zilch to lose and everything to gain.. Don’t be like Mr 95% and miss out on the girl of your dreams..

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pill Testing is just the new buzz word... the latest bread n circus... it'll be something else next week... can't believe people still waste their time arguing over media generated nonsense

Wahesh

Reaction score
Ok what the hell’s going on... she sends me an email telling me to add her on Facebook, she hates saying goodbyes, and is happy it’s not the last time we speak!

Should I sneak on and hijack the plane tomorrow and allow her to ride with me in the cockpit? Should I kidnap her and board the Indian Pacific to Perth? What do I do people???

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok what the hell’s going on... she sends me an email telling me to add her on Facebook, she hates saying goodbyes, and is happy it’s not the last time we speak!

Should I sneak on and hijack the plane tomorrow and allow her to ride with me in the cockpit? Should I kidnap her and board the Indian Pacific to Perth? What do I do people???
Say when you get back we should catch up for coffee or lunch, she will think ohhh how cute he's not trying to fuck me which will make her want to fuck you, or take her on a bridge climb if shes got the guts to go up there anal shouldn't be a problem

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Same with us Assyrians, same with the Armenians, etc...
Going back to the Jews, they always throw 6 million as the number.

What I want to know is it 6 million or a bit over?
Because I’ve heard some say 6 million and others say over 6 million.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Australia says fuck special law.
Wheres the court order fuckwits?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Some say 6, some say 4, some say it's all a myth.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Say when you get back we should catch up for coffee or lunch, she will think ohhh how cute he's not trying to fuck me which will make her want to fuck you, or take her on a bridge climb if shes got the guts to go up there anal shouldn't be a problem
That, or he can just ask her if she wants some Lebanese between her knees...

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Its actually not 6 million the number a jew forgot his name intentionally threw that figure out after the war, i found something a while back ill try to dig it up but it was from a Jewish site with actual confirmed deaths and the were at about 3.4 million