The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I fucking love you Bobby but WTF?

Definitely need more info ASAP! You have me hooked lol
Imagined scenario *Bob dog's mum rings*

You know I'll always keep an eye on you Robert. I'll always be watching you. If you hate Newcastle just move away. That's an order. And isn't it time you give me some grandchildren. That's another order. Come visit dear and I'll cook you this new muffin recipe I saw in women's weekly.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Someone needs to revive the conspiracy thread when Bob is online.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Someone needs to revive the conspiracy thread when Bob is online.
Massive conspiracy theory, I hate it when I get fuckwits trying to be famous by joining in on it, the great Bob Dog is not finished yet.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Why do I have a feeling that Bob Dog and Clive Palmer would get along REALLY well together.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
This REALLY shits me. So you're walking on the footpath or in the shopping mall and there are 2 people walking in front of you, one to your left and one to your right. You have enough room to over-take them by walking straight up the middle... THEN THEY BOTH FUCKING MOVE TOWARDS THE CENTRE BLOCKING YOUR PATH. FUCKING WALK STRAIGHT FFS!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
This REALLY shits me. So you're walking on the footpath or in the shopping mall and there are 2 people walking in front of you, one to your left and one to your right. You have enough room to over-take them by walking straight up the middle... THEN THEY BOTH FUCKING MOVE TOWARDS THE CENTRE BLOCKING YOUR PATH. FUCKING WALK STRAIGHT FFS!
So annoying my friend. Should be legal to push people aside who do that!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Apply the same as road rules ... KEEP LEFT UNLESS PASSING!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fuck 'em! I walk my line.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
More than this I hate people that stop and block the way to have conversations and give you dirty looks when you ask them to move. I live in a smallish town and have often had this problem where someone goes through a checkout line where they know the person operating the cash register and a friend thats a customer. Butting into these conversations to remind the cashier that they're working will get you the dirtiest of looks as well.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ten times better than Clive and can sing 'Burn in hell' better than the band themselves.
Make Australia great, ban life control experiments, the Government can be real smart.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ten times better than Clive and can sing 'Burn in hell' better than the band themselves.
Make Australia great, ban life control experiments, the Government can be real smart.
Under the two party system we currently have, any seats won by small independent parties like Palmers wind up just giving those parties a chance to bargain for their own agendas in a situation where either labor or the Liberal/National coalition don't have 50% of the seats. These situations usually mean that if Palmer won three seats it would mean that when some motion needed to be passed in parliament, the party in power would have to bargain with independents to get their motion through. While it would mean that some motion that Palmer wanted passed would go on the agenda in the bargain. At the end of the day the government can be real smart is a statement like saying lets all ride our unicorns to work tomorrow.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Shaved my beard off this morning. Ayr...

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It annoys me when people profess to have a big wedding celebration overseas... but all the costs of travel/ accommodation are with the guests.

Then when you get there having done your dough, they have a cheap buffet function with almost no decent food. At least thank your guests with a really nice meal.

Wahesh

Reaction score
It annoys me when people profess to have a big wedding celebration overseas... but all the costs of travel/ accommodation are with the guests.

Then when you get there having done your dough, they have a cheap buffet function with almost no decent food. At least thank your guests with a really nice meal.
If someone invites me to a wedding overseas, they'll kindly get a decline. As is the same with utter fuckwits who want to have their bucks night in Vegas. Yep... fly 14 hours to LA and then to Vegas all because someone wants to have a wild night there. No thanks. I get better things to spend $10,000 on.