The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I love the sales.

Not that I buy anything.

I volunteer at an op shop 2 days a week & the items peoole buy, end up at the op shop & I get some great things.

Some shirts etc, the idiots paid $60+ for (tags still attached.)

I can get for less than $5.

Once got a dress that was on sale for $400, I paid $5.
At one vinnies I picked up a pair of B&W speakers for $15. They retail for $800.

At another Vinnies I picked up a set of Jamo speakers for $250. They retail for $5,000

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
At one vinnies I picked up a pair of B&W speakers for $15. They retail for $800.

At another Vinnies I picked up a set of Jamo speakers for $250. They retail for $5,000
I seen one st vinnies where they were trying to sell a used PlayStation 4 for pretty much it's RRP.

I laughed and told the ladies they were never going to sell it while they keep it at that price.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
To the fucking ***** that just let off three (what sounded like) fireworks (or an improvised explosive device), waking me up suddenly (and setting off every fucking yapping piece of shit dog in the area), hope you blow your fucking limbs off, cause if I fucking catch you, that's the least I'll do.

Fucking inconsiderate arseholes..

Doubt I'll get back to sleep tonight again.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
To the fucking ***** that just let off three (what sounded like) fireworks (or an improvised explosive device), waking me up suddenly (and setting off every fucking yapping piece of shit dog in the area), hope you blow your fucking limbs off, cause if I fucking catch you, that's the least I'll do.

Hey the dogs would not of barked if it wasn't for the human grubs.

I'd hate to be a dog.
Humans never want a dog to bark.
But when a burglar steals from your house while you're sleeping first thing you do is blame the dog for not barking.

Humans are fucked and that's why my best friend is a dog.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Bogans gonna bogan

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Bogans gonna bogan
They all over the place.

I used to live out west, you'd hear bogans let off fireworks.

I've moved to Bankstown, after one week living there I heard bogans letting off fireworks .

I had a friend who got setup by dickheads letting off fireworks on him as he walked through burwood park.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I used to live downstairs from some ***** that would crank up their music at 2.30 am 3-4 times per week when they got home drunk. Be thankful it's just a rare fireworks thing going off. Fucking police never did a thing to discourage the turds either. Real estate weren't that worried about it either considering it was a block of 16 units.

At the time I was working 2 jobs to pay off a car loan so I was only getting 4-5 hours sleep a day without their fucking music jolting me awake halfway through my sleep. Someone wound up breaking into their house and smashing their stereo to mithereens with a hammer. Only time I'll ever admire someone for doing a break and enter. I had considered doing it myself but I was generally too busy working to catch the dole bludging ***** out of the house.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I seen one st vinnies where they were trying to sell a used PlayStation 4 for pretty much it's RRP.

I laughed and told the ladies they were never going to sell it while they keep it at that price.
Yeah, I see that often. Saw a cheap stereo receiver for $300. It retails for $150. The local also has a street fighter 4 arcade stick for PS3. They refuse to budge on the price of $200. It's been there for 2 years already.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
They all over the place.

I used to live out west, you'd hear bogans let off fireworks.

I've moved to Bankstown, after one week living there I heard bogans letting off fireworks .

I had a friend who got setup by dickheads letting off fireworks on him as he walked through burwood park.
Bankstown on NYE they’re never short of fireworks.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Hey the dogs would not of barked if it wasn't for the human grubs.

I'd hate to be a dog.
Humans never want a dog to bark.
But when a burglar steals from your house while you're sleeping first thing you do is blame the dog for not barking.

Humans are fucked and that's why my best friend is a dog.
Whilst I tend to agree, there's two Pomeranian dogs and a Bichon Frise in this block of houses that bark at do much as a light breeze.

Amazingly the bogans bull Arab behind us didn't start as it barks at the bloody wall normally.

Bogans gonna bogan
It's a tricky one around this area. The earlier people that moved in were middle income earners because rent was high. But the agents got desperate to rent some places out so dropped the rents on 6 month only leases to get in tenants.

As such you got semi-bogans moving from the backwaters (pushed out of rentals now bought up for development). Those semi bogans headed straight for the cheap rent houses. There aren't a lot around here though. Mostly tradies, a few Indians, a few islanders, and a few young blokes who are either tradies or sharing rent. For the most it's pretty good.

Currently doing brand new / near brand new at $500 pw for a single storey or $550 for a double, the area was bound to end up with some bogans.

When we moved in on a 12 month lease (first people to move into the development) they were asking $580 for single storey, $630 pw for double.

But I believe once the 6 month leases are over they are jumping up the rents.

Geographically though the area is awesome.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Face tattoos... unless you're a bikey, a tattoo artist, or a jail bird... you look like a twat.. I've been seeing more younger people with face tattoos these days and I can't help but think how much they are going to regret it once the novelty wears off

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Face tattoos... unless you're a bikey, a tattoo artist, or a jail bird... you look like a twat.. I've been seeing more younger people with face tattoos these days and I can't help but think how much they are going to regret it once the novelty wears off
Face tattoos scream dead shit

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Agree with this. My niece let her partner tattoo some tears on her face when he was learning to use a tattoo gun. She's a really sweet girl, but looks like a derro with the shithouse tattoos he did.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Agree with this. My niece let her partner tattoo some tears on her face when he was learning to use a tattoo gun. She's a really sweet girl, but looks like a derro with the shithouse tattoos he did.
it's one thing to let an apprentice practice on you, but on the face? damn

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
it's one thing to let an apprentice practice on you, but on the face? damn
It's not the most intelligent decision she ever made. He isn't even an apprentice, just an amateur with a tattoo gun and zero artistic talent who thought he was going to get rich quick tattooing people. If her partner wasn't dedicated to her and their kids I'd hate him. I tried to develop some kind of rapport with him, but found myself wanting to neck myself when he started on conspiracy theories about how rappers do deals with the devil and other nutty theories. At least he always works to support them.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I tried to develop some kind of rapport with him, but found myself wanting to neck myself when he started on conspiracy theories about how rappers do deals with the devil and other nutty theories.
Invite him to the kennel he'll fit in

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
And when they turn up to job interviews...